Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
hey yall' anyone know how CubeCraft hosts its servers, this doesn't have to be answered if this is a secret but I would like to know:

how is it hosted (hoster, sponsor or self hosted)
are there any links you are willing to share?
what is the cost?
and any other details that may be interesting/important

Thanks!
@Mac and @Tacosbefriends?

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
hey yall' anyone know how CubeCraft hosts its servers, this doesn't have to be answered if this is a secret but I would like to know:

how is it hosted (hoster, sponsor or self hosted)
are there any links you are willing to share?
what is the cost?
and any other details that may be interesting/important

Thanks!
@Mac and @Tacosbefriends?
well mac doesn't know about it , but you can ask Mr. @johncoles for more infos than mine :)
Well , cubecraft hosted by McProHosting and the owners of cubecraft as the entire network has something more than 10TB ram , they have a custom packet which i think that costs about 14.000 $ per month , to make it easier for you , all big servers are bungeecord and now what bungeecord mean?
Bungeecord :https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/1-8-1-11-bungeecord.392/
Introduction :
For a long time, Minecraft server owners have had a dream; a dream of a free, easy and reliable way to connect multiple servers together. BungeeCord is the answer to this dream. Whether you are a small server wishing to string multiple game modes together, an established 250 player server wishing to expand your capacity, or the megalithic monolith of the ShotBow Network, BungeeCord is ideal for you.

The author has been writing similar systems for over a year now, and BungeeCord is the pinnacle of this. Written from the ground up, using all new development practices and principles, BungeeCord aims to be the most efficient, reliable and feature packed system around, already dominating similar systems costing hundreds of dollars each month. With the ability to load BungeeCord plugins, written against BungeeCord's expansive API, and many plugin message based hooks available for use by Bukkit - Spigot plugins and back-end servers, the BungeeCord system can not only seamlessly integrate with existing setups, but can be limitlessly expanded to create anything from custom global ban integration to your very own MMO multiverse.

Copy pasted from bungeecord's official site !​

Last edited:

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
what is the amount of dedicated weeeem? xD (I know not relaed to.the discussion kbai)

I have a lot of experience with system administration, and what I know is that a dedicated server's price is dependent on it's traits, a 64gb dedi server the one I currently manage costs a lot more than a 32gb.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
could anyone tell me the names of the cubecraft staff who are in john cole's video ??
i only know john coles and marco slater and i think that the guy in left is mac? but i don't the other two , please help?

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
Screenshot 2017-02-28 17.55.50.png

Left to right:
@Mac @rubik_cube_man @johncoles @Minikloon @GingerGeek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom