• Other in Comments

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
I just went into a game of lucky islands, only to find out that they've been removing the rushing strategy. These changes to remove the rushing strategy are mostly taking away spots on the islands, and other things to delay players. I don't know how removing rushes makes the game better at all. So my suggestion: remove these changes. The delay for opening a lucky block can stay but parts of the islands shouldn't be getting removed just to make the game slower. I would also like to suggest higher exp for winning because the games now take longer.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I personally don't think Lucky Islands is a rush-type game. Most of the current games (SkyWars, EggWars, Survival Games, BlockWars) are games that you rush, where as Lucky Islands is a somewhat strategic game. Unlike SkyWars, it is randomised what loot people get, so for example one person could have gotten full iron armour and an iron sword from their island, and someone else might have gotten a wooden sword and some blocks, giving an unfair advantage. Therefore the point of Lucky Islands is to get to the middle of the map so that everyone can get better loot, instead of rushing.
I don't see the point in increasing the amount of XP earned from winning a game of Lucky Islands, because it comes down to about the same amount of time as a normal SkyWars match takes anyway.
Thanks anyways for your suggestion. 😄

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
It was a rush style game before these changes and I would rush with blocks and an axe and still win with 6 kills. The game is becoming more luck based than skill based and I don't know if that was intentional but I don't like it.

Jan 13, 2019
It was a rush style game before these changes and I would rush with blocks and an axe and still win with 6 kills. The game is becoming more luck based than skill based and I don't know if that was intentional but I don't like it.
Well the game is called Lucky Islands for a reason... The problem is that people want to grind this game but it shouldn’t become skywars... I like how it is currently and its a nice concept on bedrock.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom