Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Thanks to manchot999 from this quote.
So a combination of two would be best, along with some slowing towers? As seen on your screenshot (minus the useless stuff, probably placed by a team member)?
Yes i think it is almost unstoppable. I'm sure if the strategy is completed, it will beat horde easily.
NOTE: It kills level 5 blazes fast.
GOR9djB.png

Horde...
As you can see, the blazes are stoppable because of my strategy.
NOTE: Recommended to use slow potions to Make monsters slower and to make blazes collide eachother so it can be effective to Archer path 2.

Weaknesses:
Wither
Invisible spider (build mages to kill invisible spiders)

Strong against:
Blazes
Magma cubes
Giants (maybe)
skeletons

it's strong against strong monsters except wither and horde is made up of 4 of these monsters.
We have stopped horde using this strategy 4 times.

GORbCW4.png

This is enough to kill skeleton level 5 (if it is with ice and quake but there is already outside of this picture)

The back archer is the path 1 archer and the front archer is the path 2 archer.

Requirements
archer path 1 level 4
archer path 2 level 4
quake
ice.

Steps to successfully done the strategy

1. Get max upgrade of coin income as soon as possible or before 5 minutes (Do the strategy if it is horde)
2. Buy slow potions
3. Build the strategy until you complete it.
4. Apply slow potions to blazes For collision of themselves (it will be effective to path 2 archers because it has exploding arrows).

EDIT: After getting the max upgrade of coin income, a few moment later, a random armageddon will be revealed

EDIT: if it's lightning, Offend hard
EDIT: if it's wither, Offend plus defend
EDIT: If it's horde, Strategy time

Best map for the strategy:
Demon
Space
Pandorafalls (rarest map)

EDIT: The strategy is confirmed to be successfully good to beat horde but Monsters will still pass through if the strategy you built is small

We have beaten horde again
A huge thanks to Diamondskull10 from double income + horde.
GP2uTpl.png

GP2vxCr.png

Lol don't read the chat in the image please.

GP2weHf.png

GP2xk41.png

GP2xZ42.png

the end point of inferno (lava floor) is the point where my strategy is starting to kill diamond giants and blazes.
Read the chat in the image. "It's the limit". Big thanks to Diamondskull10 in the image for double income + horde

Last edited:

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Wow, thank you so much for this! Horde used to be "the team with the most freeze potions wins" for me. Just tried it in a game and the blazes couldn't even get past the half point of the map (on Barren). I will definitely use this in future games.

Reactions: Dart monkey

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
This is a great strategy!
Thanks, you should try it
Wow, thank you so much for this! Horde used to be "the team with the most freeze potions wins" for me. Just tried it in a game and the blazes couldn't even get past the half point of the map (on Barren). I will definitely use this in future games.
thanks but after getting 100 coins per second, few minutes later, a random armageddon mode will be revealed. If it's horde, do the strategy, if lightning, offend and if it is wither, well i dont know, maybe offend.
You offend harder when you have the maximum coin income.

Reactions: Manchot999

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Actually yesterday, i saw monsters dying while in horde and i confirmed the strategy to be successful yesterday.
Double income will make your strAtegy to complete easily.

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
i never play tower defence. is there anything you guys can say to make me play it more?
It's a complicated and sometimes very long game in which people will often yell at you for not placing towers proprely. However, if you like "breaking the game" and learning overpowered combos, this might be for you. Know that it requires a lot of patience, and that most people who enjoy fast paced PvP will not like TD. (It takes no skill in the form of reaction times).

Reactions: Dart monkey

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
It's a complicated and sometimes very long game in which people will often yell at you for not placing towers proprely. However, if you like "breaking the game" and learning overpowered combos, this might be for you. Know that it requires a lot of patience, and that most people who enjoy fast paced PvP will not like TD. (It takes no skill in the form of reaction times).
maybe i'll try it out this weekend.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom