Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
So I know this is a really old and annoying question, but why isn't my channel growing? I have been uploading videos for about a year and a half now, and I only have 39 subscribers, and about half of those are my friends from real life who I told have a YouTube channel.
I think my videos are pretty good quality, as well, I think I use nice edits and have a good recording software, and it doesn't get boring that often, so why is this? I guess because I don't upload that regularly, but there are YouTubers who don't upload that regularly either, and are same levels of quality, who have hundreds of subscribers! I think the main problem is that not enough people are finding my videos, as a month of being released, my main videos only get like 30 views each.
Please help, thanks, Iggleboz.
(My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKQIQM5CV1C8VZmYuwOoa1A?)

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
So I know this is a really old and annoying question, but why isn't my channel growing? I have been uploading videos for about a year and a half now, and I only have 39 subscribers, and about half of those are my friends from real life who I told have a YouTube channel.
I think my videos are pretty good quality, as well, I think I use nice edits and have a good recording software, and it doesn't get boring that often, so why is this? I guess because I don't upload that regularly, but there are YouTubers who don't upload that regularly either, and are same levels of quality, who have hundreds of subscribers! I think the main problem is that not enough people are finding my videos, as a month of being released, my main videos only get like 30 views each.
Please help, thanks, Iggleboz.
(My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKQIQM5CV1C8VZmYuwOoa1A?)
I'm glad that you want some help with that.

First of all, I just want to give you some tips, don't want to blame you or something else. :)

Anyways, your YouTube channel layout looks kinda messy.
You can fix this by just setting a channel trailer on the top of your homepage. That would be more cleaner then just random activity videos.
Your titles and thumbnails are also kinda messy. Some random thumbnail/titles aren't attractive.
Like @Spuuuni said: just take some clickbait titles: "You can never guess what happened." or something like that.
Not sure if you have any banner setup because I can't see it. A custom avatar would be also a good.
Your playlist are good, they are ordered. Good job on that! :)
Your channel description can be more organized in my eyes. But that's up to you.
You could add some automatic things in your video description.

Now let's go to your videos:
I really like the edits, they are on point. Basic but good. :)
Anyways, maybe you can talk a little bit slower because I can't understand you sometimes.

Otherwise great videos and great channel.
Just keep it up and you'll become a big one someday!

Reactions: Iggleboz

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
Not sure if you have any banner setup because I can't see it. A custom avatar would be also a good.
I can't find any image that is the right size whenever I try one, so I kinda just gave up.
Your titles and thumbnails are also kinda messy. Some random thumbnail/titles aren't attractive. Also, I thought I used pretty clickbait titles already.
What should I use to make thumbnails? I currently just use Mine-Imator for the image and then PowerPoint to add the Minecraft logo and stuff. Very professional.
You could add some automatic things in your video description.
Automatic? You mean like annotations? I add links to stuff like songs if that's what you mean.
Otherwise great videos and great channel. Just keep it up and you'll become a big one someday!
Thank you very much! :)

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
I can't find any image that is the right size whenever I try one, so I kinda just gave up.
What should I use to make thumbnails? I currently just use Mine-Imator for the image and then PowerPoint to add the Minecraft logo and stuff. Very professional.
Automatic? You mean like annotations? I add links to stuff like songs if that's what you mean.
Thank you very much! :)
I am using Photoshop as thumbnail maker but yeah, that's kinda difficult.
Maybe you can use this method:
I can't give my opinion about it because I never used it but you never know.
Otherwise use this one:
I know this YouTuber, he's really good in what he's doing so I woulld recommend that one.

About the automatic method: there is a way to automatic have a description - for example - this one:
"✔ F5 MODE CHALLENGE - MINECRAFT SKYWARS #04

✔ Music by : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJlhY...
✔ Outro song : /
"

You can do this in your creator studio then go to channel on your left side and then click on default settings for uploading:
upload_2018-2-14_15-42-54.png

Then you can change your description - this description will automatic show up everytime you upload something new.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom