Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
No, you probably would not get banned but you might get banned by sentinel if you enter the dangerous zone (20+ cps)
Butterfly clicking is allowed no matter which cps but if you click over 20 you have high chances to get banned by sentinel

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I don't think you would get false banned. I normally do 16-17cps ( if I really want to play as I want ), and never got false banned. I reccommend you though not getting over 20cps or near it (18-19) as it might detect you have autoclick.

Reactions: StonePlus

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
No, you probably would not get banned but you might get banned by sentinel if you enter the dangerous zone (20+ cps)
Butterfly clicking is allowed no matter which cps but if you click over 20 you have high chances to get banned by sentinel
I don't think you would get false banned. I normally do 16-17cps ( if I really want to play as I want ), and never got false banned. I reccommend you though not getting over 20cps or near it (18-19) as it might detect you have autoclick.
Okay, thanks a lot for the recommendations :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Sentinel does not ban on how high your cps is (getting a 100 will get you banned obviously). Sentinel bans on how you click. So if you have high cps and it's constant you'll most likely be banned as that's how an autoclicker clicks. If you get something like 15-16-17-15-15-15-16-17-14-15-16 you'll not get banned since that's more like how a normal players clicks.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Sentinel does not ban on how high your cps is (getting a 100 will get you banned obviously). Sentinel bans on how you click. So if you have high cps and it's constant you'll most likely be banned as that's how an autoclicker clicks. If you get something like 15-16-17-15-15-15-16-17-14-15-16 you'll not get banned since that's more like how a normal players clicks.
The problem is if you're constantly doing an amount of CPS (like my case, I normally don't move from 16 and can stay there for a while ). But the thing is if you stay like I do on 20+ CPS probably it would detect it

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
- Locked as question has been answered.

Also let's not turn this into a conversation here.

Reactions: Nutuu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom