Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
So, I am making this as I am very bored in the vacation that I am on so....

How the game works?!

So I have a small free Minecraft server with no plugins whatsoever having 1 GB of ram it's laggy a little bit

but what I wanted to make a small game called Hide Or Hunt

Well, The game works in a way where you will have a beacon and you need to hide your base having this beacon <the beacon won't be activated> you can go mining and gear up and stuff.. if you find any other player's base by taking a look for clues and stuff like that or u stalked someone to his base you can take his beacon and put it at spawn also when you start out you will have a stack of carrots and a beacon and one sign when you place down your beacon you will never move out of your base that's how the game works also u need to type your username on the sign so we know who's beacon is it after that if you're one of the people who have their beacon destroyed you can still play but you will need to move out and also you can not win but you can destroy other's beacon by searching for bases

The world is small as their's a world border as I said the server is a little bit laggy you will need to contact me on discord too

I need just about 10 or 12 players to play it if you are interested please start with me a conversation and I will add you it will be quite fun but when it comes to pvp as I said it's laggy :( the first day we will have keep inventory true also don't use any kind of hacks like Xray i will trust you also the winner won't have any prizes so this won't make people play unfairly as downloading x-ray or so..

Reactions: williamSG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈