Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Apr 5, 2014
my house
Update: I'm almost done with the map. I'll probably be done in a couple days. I'm still working on one building and the pics I first posted look nothing like the map now. I was going to put screenshots on here but I decided to wait until I finish the map to take them. I hope you guys accept the map this time but if not I would love suggestions to improve the map even more. Trust me, It's already improved a lot since the original screenshots. By the way, my plot ID is 31;93 if you'd like to look at the map before I post screenshots

Henry

Apr 5, 2014
my house
I apologize for being a noob but after I take screenshots I can't find them. if someone would tell me where to find them I will make a new thread and post them there. I have like 23 screenshots of the new map. I just can't find where they were saved to. I have a Samsung computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom