Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented to the server?

• Yes!

• No... why?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
In the main lobbies, when there is a hidden chest, every now and then a message is sent trough the chat "The hidden chest has yet to be found", but those messages take too long to be repeated, and that's good as it prevents spam.
I suggest that, when there is a hidden chest, the players have a sign above their hotbar so they don't need to wait to see if there's a hidden chest, and also, to catch the player's attention more easily.
Thank you for reading, any time feedback is appreciated.

SkyzZz

Novice Member
Aug 30, 2017
He isn't wrong about that, I think this would work way better. But only have it in main lobby.

Reactions: Eli

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I would like to see some form of indication that the Chest Chaser chest still needs to be found. I'm not sure how they would do it necessarily, but something is better than nothing.

But only have it in main lobby.
Considering they are speaking of the "Lobby Game", Chest Chaser, there would only be an indicator in the main lobby.

Reactions: Kloska and Eli
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom