Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_raesyt_x

May 19, 2020
Hi can i have my rank to be refunded i dont really need it and i need the money for something urgent

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hi can i have my rank to be refunded i dont really need it and i need the money for something urgent
Hello! You can only refund ranks if it's within 2 weeks of purchasing. If that's the case, contact sales@cubecraft.net with the following: Transaction ID, Date of purchase, Minecraft username that the rank was purchased on and Email address entered at checkout. Hope that was of any help.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hai hai!

Please read this article if you’d like a refund. Note that we only allow refunds if your purchase has been made in the past two weeks.
Hello! You can only refund ranks if it's within 2 weeks of purchasing. If that's the case, contact sales@cubecraft.net with the following: Transaction ID, Date of purchase, Minecraft username that the rank was purchased on and Email address entered at checkout. Hope that was of any help.
If you have any other question(s), feel free to ask me, another staff member or create a new thread! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom