Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MewVsTnt

Dec 18, 2017
So I some how got banned and I think my account was stolen I have changed my account info after you may know that I was temp-banned before during that time I was not playing on cube craft so can someone help me? my user name is MewVsTnt I have some good friends on here and I gave not been able to play with them for a few months because I was traveling this was also when my account was temp-banned. any help would be grateful. Thank You.

-MewVsTnt

P.S yes I was traveling for about 6 months it was a lot though.

P.P.S this has happened to me on another server but I really only care about cubecraft.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Since your appeal was denied youll have to contact @CrazymanJR and explain exactly what happened the best way is through discord, just drop him an explanation and he will respond as soon as he can be patient though it can take awhile

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Since your appeal was denied youll have to contact @CrazymanJR and explain exactly what happened the best way is through discord, just drop him an explanation and he will respond as soon as he can be patient though it can take awhile

As mentioned above here: You have been banned by Sentinel and your appeal has been denied, but if you believe you have been banned falsely and you were not using any illegal clients or mods, please contact @CrazymanJR via Discord (CrazymanJR#4742) and explain in as much detail as possible what happened.
If you have questions regarding this issue, contact me through PM's or via Discord

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom