Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KeyElfMaster

Feb 9, 2021
Hi guys,
I was playing eggwars a few minutes ago. And I was against someone who had better stuff than me. ( He had iron armour and diamond sword, I had a wooden pickaxe lol). But when i tried to hit him back i rarely could as his knockback was so hard. Is this hacking? Or is he just really good. Any help would be appreciated.thanks

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Hi guys,
I was playing eggwars a few minutes ago. And I was against someone who had better stuff than me. ( He had iron armour and diamond sword, I had a wooden pickaxe lol). But when i tried to hit him back i rarely could as his knockback was so hard. Is this hacking? Or is he just really good. Any help would be appreciated.thanks
Hello!

Can you estimate the amount of blocks you got knock backed, and were you using the ‘walk’ control on your controller?

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
hi @KeyElfMaster, I think this isn't hacking, if you sprint and then hit someone you hit someone further away than you hit when you walk. I personally think that the knockback is sometimes very strange, sometimes the knockback is far and sometimes not.

~ Sam

KeyElfMaster

Feb 9, 2021
Thanks so much for your help! At the moment i'm trying to catch out hackers and I wasn't sure if that guy was one! Hopefully I will find a few hackers soon lol.
Thank you

Reactions: Samixly

KeyElfMaster

Feb 9, 2021
Hello!

Can you estimate the amount of blocks you got knock backed, and were you using the ‘walk’ control on your controller?
I think around 5-7! Now I think about it it doesn't seem like he was a hacker lol. I'm trying to catch out hackers at the moment to help with my apply form to be a helper! Do you have any hacks on how to spot hackers more easily, or what games have the most hackers in them so that I can help by reporting them?
Thanks for your help

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
I think around 5-7! Now I think about it it doesn't seem like he was a hacker lol. I'm trying to catch out hackers at the moment to help with my apply form to be a helper! Do you have any hacks on how to spot hackers more easily, or what games have the most hackers in them so that I can help by reporting them?
Thanks for your help
in my opinion Solo eggwars get hacked a lot.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
From my experience, not everyone have the same knockback. It is true that if you sprint and then hit a player, they take a lot more knockback, but there's always the "lagger" things.
Although, you can sometimes tell the difference between a guy who is hacking or a person that has poor knockback. If you see someone who isn't taking any knockback, and it isn't delayed, you can tell that they are hacking. However, if their knockback is delayed or poor, then they are not hacking 100% of the time. Sometimes, taking less or more knockback can change a battle, specially in games like Skywars or Eggwars, in which sometimes it is useful to hit the opponent with blocks in order to void them. But yeah, I know it's annoying when you hit a person like 5 times and doesn't take a lot of knockback, and then, whenever they hit you, you fall into the void so easily.
As I always say, this is an online game, and not everyone have the luxury of possessing good wifi / good ping.

If you see someone hacking, it's better to record and report them for yourself. But make sure to have clear video evidence :)

Reactions: KeyElfMaster

KeyElfMaster

Feb 9, 2021
From my experience, not everyone have the same knockback. It is true that if you sprint and then hit a player, they take a lot more knockback, but there's always the "lagger" things.
Although, you can sometimes tell the difference between a guy who is hacking or a person that has poor knockback. If you see someone who isn't taking any knockback, and it isn't delayed, you can tell that they are hacking. However, if their knockback is delayed or poor, then they are not hacking 100% of the time. Sometimes, taking less or more knockback can change a battle, specially in games like Skywars or Eggwars, in which sometimes it is useful to hit the opponent with blocks in order to void them. But yeah, I know it's annoying when you hit a person like 5 times and doesn't take a lot of knockback, and then, whenever they hit you, you fall into the void so easily.
As I always say, this is an online game, and not everyone have the luxury of possessing good wifi / good ping.

If you see someone hacking, it's better to record and report them for yourself. But make sure to have clear video evidence :)
Thank you very much for the help!

Reactions: Jiivan
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom