Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Andytimbo

May 15, 2020
I have been very active on multiple different forums especially the Hypixel forums (Doubt that is a bad thing to say). I have some questions, I do understand how forums as a whole works, but every single one is different. Are there reactions you can give? What are all of the trophy achievements?
My other question are a little bigger, what would you say is the most fun game in general, and the most fun to talk about on the forums.

Andytimbo

May 15, 2020
OK, I have looked at some of the other forum trophy points and I think I like the amount. Looks like there are a lot more. Also I like the ratio ones, on the Hypixel forums I have over 3200 positve reactions and about 1000 messages, but I never get any more reward than those with 10,000 messages and 1k reactions.
Pretty Cool!

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey, welcome to the forums! ^-^

We don't have something like reactions on the forums, though you can like people's messages and you can share your opinions and thoughts in a reply.

I'd recommend you to check out our CCG memes thread, I think this is one of the most popular things on our forums. We also have a forum games section. If you really want to get more involved with our community, you can also join our Discord server to talk with other members!

I can't really tell you what's the most fun game, because this is based on your opinion. I personally really like some of the featured games. But you should definitely try some of our games and find out which ones you like!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom