Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
They are (maybe) playing on windows 10, so I don't think they're cheating but I couldn't decide so the best thing we can do is wait for a staff

Reactions: Zeobitz_

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
No I don't think they're hacking even tho it seemed a little suspisous, maybe get in contact with a staff member about this :D

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I dont think the person in the 2nd video is hacking. But the dude in the first video I think is hacking.

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
I dont think the person in the 2nd video is hacking. But the dude in the first video I think is hacking.
Ok, (2nd person)but those hits seem sketchy, see how my hand was pressing at him and I couldnt hit him while he kept on hitting me? The last hit also seems like reach, but a staff memeber so it was most likely lag.

PikachuPlays

Jul 15, 2020
I was in a similar position, as a report was denied even though to me it looked like a hacker. I was told it's because sometimes the hits are a bit delayed on Bedrock PvP.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom