Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
ok guys . i know this is stupid but is real xD .. in my texture pack de glass is invisible its like a barriers .. you can prove that the texture pack is VirusRelease4k .. the thing is for make a joke to my friend gabriel22345 .. in the glass map he was runing in a glass map .. so in my screen can see that he is flying but is just my texture pack
HERE IS THE VIDEO ... PLEASE UNBAN MY FRIEND . I JUST MAKE A JOKE .. GRETTINGS!!!!!!!!!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
ok guys . i know this is stupid but is real xD .. in my texture pack de glass is invisible its like a barriers .. you can prove that the texture pack is VirusRelease4k .. the thing is for make a joke to my friend gabriel22345 .. in the glass map he was runing in a glass map .. so in my screen can see that he is flying but is just my texture pack
HERE IS THE VIDEO ... PLEASE UNBAN MY FRIEND . I JUST MAKE A JOKE .. GRETTINGS!!!!!!!!!
So you made a fake report as a joke? Doing that youll recieve what he had

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
In my opinion it's pretty dumb, why would you report your friend for good fun....
It does show a flaw in the report system. I guess it's better if someone does this to his friend than to someone random. Mods should be made aware of this, so reports like this don't get accepted in the future.

Dec 28, 2016
YESSSS, im not hacker is only a joke plz unban me I WANT TO PLAY

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Hello sir,

Your friend, gabriel22345 has been unbanned from the server and you have been banned for breaking the following rule:
No fake reports
Submitting a report with fake (photoshopped, etc) evidence will get you the same punishment as the type of report you are faking. Fake report someone for hacking, you'll receive a hacking ban.
Have a nice day :)

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Top Bottom