Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Command suggestions: Sorry if some of these have already been suggested. Please feel free to comment thoughts, advice, concerns, etc. Thank you!

/seen [player] ---> [player] was last seen 23 hours ago

/spectate [player] ---> [player] has accepted your spectate request connecting you to Tower defense server

/stats [player] ---> [player] has x amount of wins

Explanation: All of these commands can only be used if the player is on each other's friend list. (unless others think this should be for anyone) All can be toggled on and off for privacy reasons.

/seen: This could be used to check inactive players on a friend's list

/spectate: Could be used for multiple reasons. The party could be full, you could just want to watch a game instead of play, or you could have just joined a party and now you have to wait until a game ends so why not watch.

/stats: A simple command. I know you can just check your stats in the lobby. However, this could be helpful if the party keeps joining fast games and you want to use this command on yourself to check your wins while in the game or to check how many a friend has. Depending on which game you are in is the game the /stats will use. (This command might work better if you can only use it on yourself, still conflicted.)

Bonus command:

/afk --->
[player] is now AFK!

Not much of a purpose but can help if someone is in a rush, and the announcement makes the message more visible. Once the player moves or types again the message:
[player] is no longer AFK! can appear. This could only work in party chats. Do not have to use it if you do not like it. Can't be spammed. I know there is something similar to this for plus rank but I feel like everyone should be able to have this command.

Last edited:

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heey! Let me give my opinion:

I think adding this command’ll be good, as you said you can see which of your friends are inactive, so you can remove them and get some new active friends!
+1

This has been suggested before, take a look for other opinions: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/seen-command.185975/

/spectate [player] ---> [player] has accepted your spectate request connecting you to Tower defense server
It’s a no for me, this command would be easy to abuse. Example: If you accept a friend who can spectate you in egg wars, they can give you information about other players, which give you an advantage.

Also this has been suggested before, take a look for other opinions: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/spectate-friend-in-a-game.34931/

/afk ---> [player] is now AFK!
This is already in game, it’s a feature for players who are subscribed for a plus rank. But you don’t have to use a command, but if you are 3 minutes afk and a friend messages you, they’ll get a message that you are afk.

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
/spectate would be really fun. It might be a little overpowered, because you can get a friend to tell you information about the enemy. This would be very unfair.
All the other command would be great to have though.

Reactions: Matriox

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Command suggestions: Sorry if some of these have already been suggested. Please feel free to comment thoughts, advice, concerns, etc. Thank you!

Explanation: All of these commands can only be used if the player is on each other's friend list. (unless others think this should be for anyone) All can be toggled on and off for privacy reasons.

/seen: This could be used to check inactive players on a friend's list

/spectate: Could be used for multiple reasons. The party could be full, you could just want to watch a game instead of play, or you could have just joined a party and now you have to wait until a game ends so why not watch.

/stats: A simple command. I know you can just check your stats in the lobby. However, this could be helpful if the party keeps joining fast games and you want to use this command on yourself to check your wins while in the game or to check how many a friend has. Depending on which game you are in is the game the /stats will use. (This command might work better if you can only use it on yourself, still conflicted.)

Bonus command:

/afk --->
[player] is now AFK!

Not much of a purpose but can help if someone is in a rush, and the announcement makes the message more visible. Once the player moves or types again the message:
[player] is no longer AFK! can appear. This could only work in party chats. Do not have to use it if you do not like it. Can't be spammed.

It would be nice, but I think CubeCraft Games is not going to add almost any of these commands, because the only ones that can see games are the Staff's. And if they add this, there can be problems, a staff can speculate on a hacker and a user can say to the hacker "there's a staff in this game, take off your hacks".

Reactions: Matriox

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Maybe it's possible to add /spectate but you spectate the person through his eyes like you're the player. Being able to fly around would be to overpowerd

I repeat I don't think they'll add it because it would be bad enough for the staff because of what I said before.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I repeat I don't think they'll add it because it would be bad enough for the staff because of what I said before.
Yea you're right it will probably never get added for multiple reasons. Thats why I tried to make clear that spectating shouldnt be seen as a gm3 spectator but there're multiple ways to spectate someone

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I can see why some of you think /spectate is overpowered because other people can give hints, except people could live stream their game anyway in discord or something. @Wauterrr I liked your idea of spectating the person through the players' eyes like you're the player!

Reactions: Wauterrr

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
it would be great to see these commands in the game, but on the other hand it would not be smart to do for example with the bonus: / afk that would generate a lot of spam in the chat.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I agree with @Flqris and @StralendePijl. Spectate is not a good idea, yeah you can give information to other players but maybe that's ok. We all do that when we are party. I don't agree with that people are gonna swear to each other. They invite you to show that you are worth more or something. Like I'm better, or you are noob, maybe they will do that with 5 of them. I don't know.

I agree with the other commands but I think it's not highly needed. You already see when that player is not online or is online so it's unneeded work. And yeah... afk exist for plus ranks.

Heey! Let me give my opinion:

I think adding this command’ll be good, as you said you can see which of your friends are inactive, so you can remove them and get some new active friends!
+1

This has been suggested before, take a look for other opinions: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/seen-command.185975/

It’s a no for me, this command would be easy to abuse. Example: If you accept a friend who can spectate you in egg wars, they can give you information about other players, which give you an advantage.

Also this has been suggested before, take a look for other opinions: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/spectate-friend-in-a-game.34931/

This is already in game, it’s a feature for players who are subscribed for a plus rank. But you don’t have to use a command, but if you are 3 minutes afk and a friend messages you, they’ll get a message that you are afk.
I think you can suggest this thread because those links are from 2015 and 2017 so you can suggest this. No one will react on those threads because it's outdated. :)
So it's fine. ;)

Reactions: ShinyArrow

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
it would be great to see these commands in the game, but on the other hand it would not be smart to do for example with the bonus: / afk that would generate a lot of spam in the chat.
This is why I made sure to write this command can not be spammed. A cooldown could take effect for example. :D

D

Deleted member 421664

it would be nice for Staff Team, not to Normal members by the way!

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net

I like the /seen and /afk commands but i dont think that spectate should be added due to spying on enemies becoming easier. And i dont think /stats should be added because having less wins is a way for people to be toxic towards eachother.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I agree with the /seen command but give players an option if they want others to see your last seen or not or to see when you were last seen.

The /spectate command is a big big NO for me. This command gives you an unfair advantage against opponents and vice versa. I agree with what wauterr said about spectate from your friend's view, this won't give you or your friend an unfair advantage and you can still enjoy your friend's game from his view.

/AFK already exists for PLUS rank subscribers and with that it is a perk for plus subscribers, making this available for all players would maybe cause a decrease in the amount of players who are buying plus rank.

/stats is 50/50 for me, I would like to see this getting implemented but only when you have an option to turn it on/off (Some people really dont like it when others see their stats) or it's just an individual command to see your own stats.

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think most of the point I was going to make are summed up above.
Except on this one,
I don't want this in the game, some players may not want others to see their stats. And yes, you could make it an on/off function. But they may not even know it's there. I would like to see this for every player individually! In the sense that I can do /stats eggwars and I'll get my stats for eggwars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom