Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hi, I don’t think I have to introduce myself, nor will I talk about anything that I put into the application. I actually don’t meet the requirements yet and its also not finished yet. I was just wondering if there would be a legit chance for me to get even considered, if applications will reopen. (@4Moonlightt warned me java apps arent open atm).

Either outcome will be satisfactory. I know if there would be a chance, it would be on the smaller side. If there isn’t; It would just save me from having to finish my application, and you from having to go through it. I think that’s kinda fair.

(i will wait with submitting it regardless, its been 2 months since i got unbanned and I need to work on my image)

I request a genuine answer. Its not that big of a deal or anything. Just something I can work to. I have been thinking about asking this in in support. But i think it would be more transparent if I did it this way.

While I first thought of making this indeed a Support thread, I would also like to hear the opinion of the community.

I can be happy with either outcomes. It would be cool to give anyone a chance, regardless of their past, but it would also be good to set a border to a maximum of punishments in order to be considered.

This question really struck my mind while writing an application and I would like to receive a genuine answer. Thank you in advance.

It would also set an example for other people and give clarifications. Besides, I have actually asked this to several people in private and got really different answers.

Normally I would encourage any jokes, but please keep this a serious thread. You can make a meme about it or tell the joke in private, if appropriate.

Brackern

Jun 17, 2022
Minecraft Java
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, I think you should meet the requirements first before you actually ask the question. By meeting the requirements, then people could tell if you are actually dedicated enough to the server to be good for the position. Also, don't take offense to this, but starting your post with "Hi, I don't think I need to introduce myself..." makes you seem a little stuck-up. Personally, I do not know much about you, so I cannot make a well-informed decision on the topic.

Reactions: Komodо

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Honestly, I cannot tell if you are being serious or just joking, but if you genuinely are interested in becoming a Staff member for Cubecraft Games. The best advice I can give you, or anyone else for that matter who may be interested, would be to work towards meeting the minimum requirements that are requested. Of course, if you can do more than what is asked for, this usually makes you stand out more from other applicants. Additionally, you may also want to consider any of your previous punishments, and the severity of those punishments. If you indeed were punished fairly recently, I personally would suggest waiting a minimum of about 3-4 months before reapplying. In that time, you can work on doing more to make yourself stand out from other applicants. (Although, if the severity of your punishment was that of being punished permanently from any of the network platforms, then maybe you might want to consider asking a Sr. Mod if you can even apply for the position.)

After taking all of this into consideration, you may want to ask yourself if you are fully prepared to embark on all the responsibilities required for the position, and the consequences that will transpire based on your actions. Keep in mind, that once you actually become a Staff member at CubeCraft, all of the actions you commit anywhere while still being a Staff member, whether positive or negative, will always reflect back to CubeCraft, rather than that of just yourself. So, if you truly are prepared and meet all that of what is required for the role, then all that is left is for you to apply.

Although, as you mentioned in your post, and as stated in the Helper Application post, it does appear that you cannot apply for Helper in the Java network at the current moment. So, in the meantime, while the applications are closed you could possibly keep working on making yourself stand out more from other applicants. That way when applications for Java do open, if they open, you can apply and will likely have a higher chance of actually getting accepted.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
"Hi, I don't think I need to introduce myself..." makes you seem a little stuck-up. Personally, I do not know much about you, so I cannot make a well-informed decision on the topic.
Wasnt trying to sound arrogant. It’s rather i have been here for a long time, with a long history. Not that im well known or anything, but i have met quite some people through the years.

Honestly, I cannot tell if you are being serious or just joking, but if you genuinely are interested in becoming a Staff member for Cubecraft Games.

I’m actually serious. I have been for 9 years on the server, 7 years on the forums. I feel like its one of the last things i can accomplish here. I have already completed most of the things achievable, whether it be positive or negative.

I also would like to change some things within cube. At the moment i have very little to almost none influence. When you’re part of the staff member, this message will become more clear and easier anticipated on.

Thanks for writing such a big message though. Happy to see you’re back (maybe?)

Reactions: Silco and SoloWarz

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
I completely feel for you. As an ex-staff member, I have been through many rough things during my stay here. I agree that after a punishment, you will never be reflected as you were before in Cube's eyes, but there's nothing left to do that improve yourself the best as you can. Take for example, I have applied many times for Builder after being kicked out from the staff team, and all I got were rejections regarding to my past behavior and low skills in building. I must admit that Cube should, at least, re-consider giving a chance to a member despite its behavior in order to become a staff member. There are some cases out there of previous staff members who were demoted that have rejoined the team after a long term of time, so don't be disappointed.

Reactions: Komodо

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
Honestly, I cannot tell if you are being serious or just joking, but if you genuinely are interested in becoming a Staff member for Cubecraft Games. The best advice I can give you, or anyone else for that matter who may be interested, would be to work towards meeting the minimum requirements that are requested. Of course, if you can do more than what is asked for, this usually makes you stand out more from other applicants. Additionally, you may also want to consider any of your previous punishments, and the severity of those punishments. If you indeed were punished fairly recently, I personally would suggest waiting a minimum of about 3-4 months before reapplying. In that time, you can work on doing more to make yourself stand out from other applicants. (Although, if the severity of your punishment was that of being punished permanently from any of the network platforms, then maybe you might want to consider asking a Sr. Mod if you can even apply for the position.)

After taking all of this into consideration, you may want to ask yourself if you are fully prepared to embark on all the responsibilities required for the position, and the consequences that will transpire based on your actions. Keep in mind, that once you actually become a Staff member at CubeCraft, all of the actions you commit anywhere while still being a Staff member, whether positive or negative, will always reflect back to CubeCraft, rather than that of just yourself. So, if you truly are prepared and meet all that of what is required for the role, then all that is left is for you to apply.

Although, as you mentioned in your post, and as stated in the Helper Application post, it does appear that you cannot apply for Helper in the Java network at the current moment. So, in the meantime, while the applications are closed you could possibly keep working on making yourself stand out more from other applicants. That way when applications for Java do open, if they open, you can apply and will likely have a higher chance of actually getting accepted.
no

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom