Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willet The Skillet

Sep 8, 2016
Hey guys, I just submitted a staff application and was wondering how long it takes for a response? I know it won’t be today or tomorrow, but I was wondering if it will be like a week, 2 weeks, or a month or whatever. If someone could tell me that would be great.

Reactions: Demosiz

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
So if you haven't been responded in 1 month via conversation on the forums, means you maybe got denied
You can read all the information about being a helper here

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Hey guys, I just submitted a staff application and was wondering how long it takes for a response? I know it won’t be today or tomorrow, but I was wondering if it will be like a week, 2 weeks, or a month or whatever. If someone could tell me that would be great.
I'M sorry but you need to have 100 messages and you need to be signed more than 1 month! It's hard to be a helper:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom