Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
556
1,377
259
20
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello there,

If this is on skyblock bedrock go to skyblock menu(9th slot) - hit profiles and click the profile you want to delete, and then hit ''delete profile''. Keep in mind that you can't delete your solo profile.
Hope this helps. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: mismut
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Top Bottom