Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KawaiiTapioca

Aug 12, 2016
So in the time I was off my minecraft account (a few weeks) I come back to being banned from multiple servers under using hacked clients (account compromised). I am currently trying to appeal for another server and I need proof for it. When I was applying for my appeal on cubecraft. I would go fourms --> appeal --> (enter username) --> (and it would display my infractions, but after I applied for my compromised account, it disappeared and I could no longer view it. In order to appeal for my ban on another server I need this proof, if someone could help me redirect to it, it would be greatly appreciated.)

Thanks,
~KawaiiTapioca

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
So in the time I was off my minecraft account (a few weeks) I come back to being banned from multiple servers under using hacked clients (account compromised). I am currently trying to appeal for another server and I need proof for it. When I was applying for my appeal on cubecraft. I would go fourms --> appeal --> (enter username) --> (and it would display my infractions, but after I applied for my compromised account, it disappeared and I could no longer view it. In order to appeal for my ban on another server I need this proof, if someone could help me redirect to it, it would be greatly appreciated.)

Thanks,
~KawaiiTapioca
I will recommend you to talk with a moderator since they could help you better with your issue here is the link to talk with the moderators https://discord.gg/cubecraft hope your problem get solve!!:);)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @KawaiiTapioca,

This is a strange situation. You appealed for your compromised account punishment and it disappeared? It'd advise you to contact @Marco Slater on Discord via a D/PM (@marcoslater#1516) as he's the one who bans people for compromised account. In order to D/PM Marco, you have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft which you can join by clicking on this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.

I hope I helped you with this information :)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello @KawaiiTapioca,

This is a strange situation. You appealed for your compromised account punishment and it disappeared? It'd advise you to contact @Marco Slater on Discord via a D/PM (@marcoslater#1516) as he's the one who bans people for compromised account. In order to D/PM Marco, you have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft which you can join by clicking on this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.

I hope I helped you with this information :)
Ehh... I don't think she meant that xD

She only wants to get a proof she got banned on this server for Compromised account to show it on another server and then get unbanned (meaning her account got hacked).
As you know, when a punishment is appealed and then accepted, it doesn't show up at appeals site.

@KawaiiTapioca as far as I know, Moderators are able to see all your punishments history, so I would recommend you to contact one of them via private conversation through the forums or Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/cubecraft) and then ask her/him for a way to see your ban (already accepted) explaining him/her why you need that.
Good luck with it!

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom