Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
It says I need 500 arrows, however you can only get arrows from flint, and flint essentially costs 4k from gravel. Does this mean I need to literally spend 2 million coins on arrows, or am I missing something?

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
trust me, the quests will get more and more fun over time >:3 goodluck with it. i'd recommend working on a big afk cactus farm when you can since it gives quite a bit of coins

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
Since you are on the desert island. I would recommend making a big cactus and/or cacao beans farm.

zeith

Aug 2, 2020
i would suggest a grass block farm until you unlock melons a silk touch durability 2 effican 2 shovel and grass blocks sell 1k a pop and when you harvest melons make sure to use silk touch also cause they sell for 1980. i play java so idk if prices are diff for bedrock

Lol9878

Mar 15, 2020
well, jungle logs can spend for like a lot, and u can enchant your shovel to fortune 3 so you can get a 100% to get flint everytime, its so much easier than manually breaking them down hoping to get flint

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
well, jungle logs can spend for like a lot, and u can enchant your shovel to fortune 3 so you can get a 100% to get flint everytime, its so much easier than manually breaking them down hoping to get flint
the problem with jungle wood is the waiting time, but it sure does give a lot of money! my best way to farm money right now is either acacia (when its finally done) and cactus

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
you might wanna save up some cacoa for later, its best to make an afk cactus farm, even tho it takes longer to grow
I made a 2-layer cactus farm with 64 per layer, it takes ages to make and I'm not seeing much useful results. How high do you suggest I make it? Because It would take a lot to make it useful. Also what do I need to save it for, I'm scared :o

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
The problem for me is, though it sells for more, you don't actually get as much because cocoa beans and melons give you multiple per harvest, whereas cactus only gives you one, and I'm currently only getting around 40-50 rather than 64, because of the afk farm, some falling off the edge or hitting other cacti etc

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
The problem for me is, though it sells for more, you don't actually get as much because cocoa beans and melons give you multiple per harvest, whereas cactus only gives you one, and I'm currently only getting around 40-50 rather than 64, because of the afk farm, some falling off the edge or hitting other cacti etc
hmmmm thats fair, its still good if you're just going to work all around the house while keeping the game opened

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom