Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
I did a report ..i upload 2 videos where see hacking a player in sky wars ...and then i watch this ...could you say me...who was the staff member answered me (and it does not appear) ...because i want talk him ..because in the videos see clear the people is hacking and he just say ..report denied

aa.jpg

Reactions: Jef15ist

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Ok first off let's see the first 10 seconds. That's where the main evidence is. At 0:05, the accused is seen to go down the ladder while repeatedly hitting the enemy while his aim snaps to the enemy's head, and resets once a successful hit is done. As he went down the ladder, you can see his head turn 180 so fast and continues to snap to his head. Finally the enemy is killed and the accused sorts his inventory.

The staff who denied your appeal might've not denied it because they thought he wasn't hacking, because he/she did not get enough evidence to work with.

It was the same for me, but after watching the first 10 seconds I can tell that he was using snap or killaura with a very low range. That's what I can work out with this evidence. Cannot tell 100% though that's why the staff denied it.

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ok first off let's see the first 10 seconds. That's where the main evidence is. At 0:05, the accused is seen to go down the ladder while repeatedly hitting the enemy while his aim snaps to the enemy's head, and resets once a successful hit is done. As he went down the ladder, you can see his head turn 180 so fast and continues to snap to his head. Finally the enemy is killed and the accused sorts his inventory.

The staff who denied your appeal might've not denied it because they thought he wasn't hacking, because he/she did not get enough evidence to work with.

It was the same for me, but after watching the first 10 seconds I can tell that he was using snap or killaura with a very low range. That's what I can work out with this evidence. Cannot tell 100% though that's why the staff denied it.
Still Ping could still play a role. Some players don't have stable ping which could make moves like this possible (this is why I get reported most of the times). If you look a bit closer you can even see that he missed a few hits. That's probably the reason why the Staff member denied this report. It's not enough evidence to make a clear decision if the player is cheating or not.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I actually think this is a legit player with kinda high ping as mentioned higher up in the comments. I've seen this guy many tims while playing skywars and he's pretty good. I THINK that he has lvl 50+

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
see the video ..hacker down the stairs and still is hitting the player

L
I did a report ..i upload 2 videos where see hacking a player in sky wars ...and then i watch this ...could you say me...who was the staff member answered me (and it does not appear) ...because i want talk him ..because in the videos see clear the people is hacking and he just say ..report denied

View attachment 141230
So most hackers that are reported just have really bad ping. The ping can be so up to like 600 o where it appears they are hacking. Thankfully staff can see the ping (or at least I have heard) so they can see if they are or aren’t hacking. To me it just looks like his ping is just really bad so that is probably why he wasn’t banned.

Reactions: zPrimes

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
ive called @Gainfullterror a hacker before. But he doesn't hack, he is just too good. Like honestly if I won a 1v1 versus him I would quit the forums and make myself a trophy. Cube_Craft seems to be one of those people that are really good, and he has no obvious hacks if he has any. CCGN has been laggy over the past weeks, so I believe it was the right choice by the moderator who filed it. Which BTW, mods usually sign their name at the end of a report. O.o

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
ive called @Gainfullterror a hacker before. But he doesn't hack, he is just too good. Like honestly if I won a 1v1 versus him I would quit the forums and make myself a trophy. Cube_Craft seems to be one of those people that are really good, and he has no obvious hacks if he has any. CCGN has been laggy over the past weeks, so I believe it was the right choice by the moderator who filed it. Which BTW, mods usually sign their name at the end of a report. o_O

he was punished ...and then have another oportunity ...if i see hacking again .im gonna report him again

zPrimes

Jan 5, 2017
Middle East
I'm pretty sure he is hacking because as you can see in some parts of the vid people hit and he doesn't do anything meaning that he was using kill aura but turning it off and on so he doesn't get caught, anyways that's my opinion.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I wasn't the person who handled but I've looked through the video and I think whoever did made the right decision.

The first fight with the lagging player the hits he does get are all possible as far as I know, also to me when the lagging player is fully past him and he is going down the ladder (at around 7 going into 8 seconds) he swings but doesn't get the hits until he turns around, it's a fast paced moment but I've replayed a few times and I don't see him getting hit until he comes back up again almost to the top of the ladder. I feel like if it were kill aura his head would have snapped straight away to the player going over him and he would have still been getting hits while he was down the ladder.

At 0:23 as they run of the camera he is also missing hits as far as I can see, it's unfortunate that a major point of the video runs out of view but to me I see him miss at least one close hit as they are running out of view.

At 0:30 I can't see him attempting to hit the other player even though they manage to hit him.

When looking at evidence we need to feel sure enough that the player in the video is cheating, if we look at it and think "oh that looks a bit dodgy, but it could be explained by this. Oh and he actually doesn't get hits there." The video doesn't reassure enough that banning them is what is right because st the end of the day, if you ban just because you feel there is more to the situation but there isn't it will backfire and cause lots of problems.

I would have been 50/50 if that on this video which for me wouldn't be enough for a ban, the only thing really that strikes as cheating is how he looks at players when hitting them but if you practise enough with accuracy it's all possible. All you have to do is keep the crosshair on the player as much as you can.

Obviously there is the option that the player is toggling but that is hard to have evidence of if the player is only using kill aura, what you see as toggling could simply be him having his good and bad moments.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
To everyone that says this guy is legit:
989b89eb8000d08434156fd36e5ded04.png

This man isn't even trying to hide it. First fight is enough evidence.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
It's quite possible that the player in question is a HACKER (YES, I CAN FINALLY USE THIS WORD PUBLICLY INSTEAD OF ILLEGAL MODIFICATION USER OR CHEATER), but the staff member made the right decision not to punish. Only the first fight has some slight suspicious moves/hits and it's just simply not enough to be 100% sure that he's a hacker, everyone gets some lucky weird/good hits once in a while and this might be that moment for him.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
It's quite possible that the player in question is a HACKER (YES, I CAN FINALLY USE THIS WORD PUBLICLY INSTEAD OF ILLEGAL MODIFICATION USER OR CHEATER), but the staff member made the right decision not to punish. Only the first fight has some slight suspicious moves/hits and it's just simply not enough to be 100% sure that he's a hacker, everyone gets some lucky weird/good hits once in a while and this might be that moment for him.
That's true, I heard that staff would rather not ban 5 hackers than accidentally ban 1 innocent player.

Reactions: iLoveYouu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉