Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Heya, this is my first time on the forums. You can add me on Cube tho, my username is: 'CuzItzAero' and I have obsidian rank. But can someone give me some tips about the forum? Or can anyone explain me what I have to do? No, I'm not a noob but yeah this is my first time here :') Thanks for your attention! (I'm Dutch btw)

Reactions: Twania

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
A very useful thing to know are the forum rules
Another thing is just be yourself
Also I think a forums tip is like this message because it increases your chance of getting helper (no just kidding not really)

Reactions: Aerlia

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
A very useful thing to know are the forum rules
Another thing is just be yourself
Also I think a forums tip is like this message because it increases your chance of getting helper (no just kidding not really)
Mwhahah thanks xp

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Als je hlper with worden moet je wel actief zij. en proberen zo veel mogelijk mensen te helpen, je krijgt messages door te reageren onder threads, en je krijgt natuurlijk likes als iemand je post liked. :)
De mensen hierboven hebben het ook al gezegt, lees even die thread, dat zal je wel verder helpen.
Als je problemen of nogmeer vragen hebt, dan mag je gerust ene conversatie starten met mij of een van de andere (Staff) members. :)

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Als je hlper with worden moet je wel actief zij. en proberen zo veel mogelijk mensen te helpen, je krijgt messages door te reageren onder threads, en je krijgt natuurlijk likes als iemand je post liked. :)
De mensen hierboven hebben het ook al gezegt, lees even die thread, dat zal je wel verder helpen.
Als je problemen of nogmeer vragen hebt, dan mag je gerust ene conversatie starten met mij of een van de andere (Staff) members. :)

How do you know that he wants to become helper? :,)

-

First of all welcome to the forums.
Post thread like these here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/everything-else.67/, it isn't a suggestion right?

You can place suggestions here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/

If you want something to change ingame, it's a perfect place for doing that.

And I like the forums because of the people, I made a lot of new friends.
It's the perfect place to make new friends too!

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here :) I've also moved your thread to a more appropriate section, since it isn't really a suggestion ;) If you have any questions feel free to shoot me or any other staff member a message, as we are here to help!

Reactions: Aerlia and Soeshi

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here :) I've also moved your thread to a more appropriate section, since it isn't really a suggestion ;) If you have any questions feel free to shoot me or any other staff member a message, as we are here to help!
Thanks! And Yes, i placed it in a wrong section so also thank you for moving it ^^

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Als je hlper with worden moet je wel actief zij. en proberen zo veel mogelijk mensen te helpen, je krijgt messages door te reageren onder threads, en je krijgt natuurlijk likes als iemand je post liked.
> Explains how to become Helper to a 11 yo.
57822c19e1ad1.png

Heya, this is my first time on the forums. You can add me on Cube tho, my username is: 'CuzItzAero' and I have obsidian rank. But can someone give me some tips about the forum? Or can anyone explain me what I have to do? No, I'm not a noob but yeah this is my first time here :') Thanks for your attention! (I'm Dutch btw)
Pretty good English for your age. Compared to some 'Dutch' people on the forums.
It's pretty decent.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Welcome! And there are a lot of nice people here, we will all help you and others, so i hope you wont regret joining!
If you hav eany questions you can always ask anyone on the forums!
Hope you enjoy the forums!!! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom