Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Since Keanu rudely locked it before an admin could see it, making the post again

Nightmare9945 is 2nd on the eggwars duos leaderboards, he was on track to overtake 1st but xbox has fasely banned his account and has no way of getting it back, he has since created a new account called ItsN1ghts where he has already gained over 3000 wins, this would put him 1st on the leaderboards.

Please can his stats on his previous account be added onto the stats he has on his new account instead of him losing all of the stats he spent hours grinding for, he has tried to for months but has been ignored and has been forced to grind on a new account.

He was NOT banned from cubecraft rather xbox live which has caused him to not be able to join the server, xbox have not given him a reason for his ban despite him appealing.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Since Keanu rudely locked it before an admin could see it, making the post again

Nightmare9945 is 2nd on the eggwars duos leaderboards, he was on track to overtake 1st but xbox has fasely banned his account and has no way of getting it back, he has since created a new account called ItsN1ghts where he has already gained over 3000 wins, this would put him 1st on the leaderboards.

Please can his stats on his previous account be added onto the stats he has on his new account instead of him losing all of the stats he spent hours grinding for, he has tried to for months but has been ignored and has been forced to grind on a new account.

He was NOT banned from cubecraft rather xbox live which has caused him to not be able to join the server, xbox have not given him a reason for his ban despite him appealing.
Keanu is a mod.. An admin would tell you the same thing.

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Oh gosh, forum ban incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: Adxm

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
how cant they transfer stats??? If they can wipe stats from some players.. cant you instead add a specific number of wins to an account? I doubt they cant do something about it

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
did u read the title? thats not the point
The point is, this could cause your account to be banned after your thread was locked so I recommend you ask a mod to delete/lock this right now.

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
The point is, this could cause your account to be banned after your thread was locked so I recommend you ask a mod to delete/lock this right now.
My friend I am not too bothered if im banned, If keanu wants to not let admins even see the post, "we dont do stats transfers" im sorry but this isnt jsut some random who has lost his account of 50 wins

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
My friend I am not too bothered if im banned, If keanu wants to not let admins even see the post, "we dont do stats transfers" im sorry but this isnt jsut some random who has lost his account of 50 wins
The admins can still see your post, but they will see that it’s been locked by Keanu, a mod. Privately message one of the admins, do not repost posts you’ve recently posted.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I think my last reply was clear enough.

We simply do not transfer stats for everyone. I'm sorry to hear that your friend got banned from Xbox, though they'll have to take that up with Xbox and not us. We simply do not offer stat transfers for everyone. While I understand this is an unfortunate situation for your friend, we simply can't make exceptions as that'd be unfair for other community members. I also saw you disagreed with my previous post, you're more than free to make a feedback thread on me though the fact that we don't offer stat transfers remains ~ this decision is final and I apologize for the caused inconvenience.

Additionally, an admin told you the exact same thing ~ please stop repeating the same thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom