Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XplicGamingYT

Apr 8, 2017
When I try to post picture on a thread or forums that I want to post it always load up a pop up that said you must log in. When I finish logging in I still can't upload picture on my threads and the pop up is still popping up.

XplicGamingYT

Apr 8, 2017
But when i try it always pop a messege up that it said u need to loggin. I alr log in but it didn;t work

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I had this problem too but I know how to solve it. (Thank you @Ping Ether)

1. Press on the ''Upload a File'' button.
  2. If the window with that long text of that you must log in first appears, close that window.
  3. Now press again on the ''Upload a File'' button.
Please note: Don't log in first because it won't solve the problem.

You'll now be able to upload files to your posts or threads! If the problem isn't fixed yet and you followed these steps, feel free to PM me about it here. Or.... if you want another way:

1. Click on my profile at the left side of this post or click at my name > @iCheeetah.
  2. Now click on ''Start a Conversation''
  3. And now you can type the message or the question you want to ask!
Good luck with it and don't hesitate/be afraid to PM me, I don't bite :p.

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
Please don't use such a title just to make people see your thread first. The staff will see it last because they know that those titles won't have such an important thing about it.

And You can simply drag pictures from your desktop to the box to make it easier.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
Top Bottom