Status
Not open for further replies.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Optifine not only gives you a higher framerate and a zoom feature, it gives you more things to turn on, off, and edit to other settings. I would suggest it if you could get optifine.
Sadly, it does not work for me. I can't download optifine. I could before when I used Windows 7, But I use windows 10 now. I don't know if that's why I can't download it.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Sadly, it does not work for me. I can't download optifine. I could before when I used Windows 7, But I use windows 10 now. I don't know if that's why I can't download it.
1. Login to a minecraft version (ex: 1.12.2)
2. Let the game fully load then quit.
3. Go to http://optifine.net/downloads.php and downloaded the version of optifiine (in this case, 1.12.2)
4. Let it download, run it with Java.
5. Click install and it will auto-install optifine in minecraft.
6. Open minecraft, click the up arrow and find Optifine (Or something like 1.12.2 optfiine (version of optifine)
7. Run it
8. Enjoy the optifine
9. Or just watch a youtube video xD

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
When I play bingo, I can't see the whole map..
I wonder if there is any settings I can change so I can see the whole map with items. :p
I'm not sure, but you were using Windows 10 weren't you? Go to "search" (on the Windows menu) type in: "screen resolution" and you can maybe change it... I hope it works!

EDIT: I don't really think that this will work, it will probably only change the size of Minecraft, NOT the position...

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I think the most effective solution is to use wider monitor. Something with a resolution of 1920x1080 would be perfect.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I think the most effective solution is to use wider monitor. Something with a resolution of 1920x1080 would be perfect.
Wich means that I need to buy a wider screen. I'm to poor yk.. :c

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
You can try to edit your GUI Scale/QUOTE]
It does not work.. I've tried before but it's only the chat,hotbar, sidebar and "menu" who changes. Not the items or placement of my hand/arm

Reactions: Tijnn

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Okay, did you try to use fullscreen mode or a texturepack?
Using fullscreen does not help.
I would love to try a texture pack. But I don't know any texture packs with smaller maps, I've only found packs with smaller weapons and tools. Do you know any texture pack I can try out wich is pretty close to the default?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Thtat's the thing. I'cant open it with Java..
WAIT. I downloaded Java and I can now install Optifine. :)

Wich settings changed might help me with this map issue?
Fog. It should just be in options, video settings, and it should be there. Then just turn it to off.
And optifine ups the framerate by a bit, so if you want to just turn down some things like graphics should be fast, smooth lighting maybe off or minimum, but from you screenshot it looks like it could just be fog.

Edit: Oh oh oh, you can also try doing f3+A as it reloads the chunks. That might help but like I said, just turn fog off.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Most likely render distance. The fog looks like it is a low render distance. Also try turning off fog. It is most easily found with optifine (in my opinion)
1. Login to a minecraft version (ex: 1.12.2)
2. Let the game fully load then quit.
3. Go to http://optifine.net/downloads.php and downloaded the version of optifiine (in this case, 1.12.2)
4. Let it download, run it with Java.
5. Click install and it will auto-install optifine in minecraft.
6. Open minecraft, click the up arrow and find Optifine (Or something like 1.12.2 optfiine (version of optifine)
7. Run it
8. Enjoy the optifine
9. Or just watch a youtube video xD
Fog. It should just be in options, video settings, and it should be there. Then just turn it to off.
And optifine ups the framerate by a bit, so if you want to just turn down some things like graphics should be fast, smooth lighting maybe off or minimum, but from you screenshot it looks like it could just be fog.

Edit: Oh oh oh, you can also try doing f3+A as it reloads the chunks. That might help but like I said, just turn fog off.
You realize this has nothing to do with the problem?

upload_2018-1-27_17-48-47.png

this is the issue,

This is what it should be like
upload_2018-1-27_17-50-50.png

The issue is caused by his monitor not being wide enough to display the whole map

Bugtracker post: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-83099?attachmentOrder=asc
For some reason it got the "resolved" tag even though it clearly never got fixed

Can be fixed by sizing your minecraft window to a 16:9 ratio (or something similair)
upload_2018-1-27_18-4-36.png

Reactions: ElPtricko
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom