Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hey Cubecrafters,

I am playing tower defense in a short time and I'm getting carried always but I wanna carry my team. So my question is.. Does anyone have some advice so I can win or something.

Last edited:

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End

This was an unnecessary post. Stick with not saying anything at all if "no" is the only thing you can say

In addition to this, check out these threads as well. They go over the different towers and mobs you'll encounter in the game
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defence-tower-information.96571/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defence-mob-information.226366/

Reactions: Finixly

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
This was an unnecessary post. Stick with not saying anything at all if "no" is the only thing you can say

In addition to this, check out these threads as well. They go over the different towers and mobs you'll encounter in the game
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defence-tower-information.96571/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defence-mob-information.226366/
Idk if tower defence got an update since then, but that seems me very outdated to me, Still some nice guides tho :)

Reactions: remio

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
It's been 3 years since an update e.e

Best things you can do:
- Place towers properly
- Learn from others
- Ask for tips
- If you don't have the good path, don't place the tower

- While you buy the paths, just send troops as they don't require points
- When you place the towers, make sure they are helpful

Some info on towers:

Arty is good against skeleton rushes
Mage and ice easily kill most mobs, but artillery is needed for pigmen/other fire resistant mobs
Blazes are very dangerous and need lots of bottom path archers to kill

Leach is best at the START due to its charging ability being faster (more mobs at front)

Turret top path is best, some pro said only t3 is ok but not sure if that's true (or why)

Shulker necro bullets are slow and don't retarget, so snowmen work nicer many times due to pierce

If someone is placing tons of towers wrong, it is team trolling and you can record them + a warning to get them banned

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1) Always place towers so there is minimal or no empty space(no 1-block or 2-block spaces bnetween towers, when the place to build is 6 blocks deep, put 3x3 towers so they can be put in 2 rows, etc) This is common sense, just figure it out.

2) Don't sit around doing nothing. Unless you're getting rushed or building some towers, you're sending mobs for exp.

3) Don't use sword in an attempt to kill mobs. It's only real use is the stun mechanic, if you don't have towers to stun mobs in front of, building towers is better than using your sword.

4) Sending low-level (levels 1-3) blazes and slimes is the easiest way to lose a game. Don't do it. You're soooo much better off saving the coins, sending EXP mobs, and then sending good mobs a little later.

Reactions: Lime
D

Deleted member 421664

Hey Cubecrafters,

I am playing tower defense in a short time and I'm getting carried always but I wanna carry my team. So my question is.. Does anyone have some advice so I can win or something.
No, Rip!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom