Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2017
Hello CubeCraft Staff Members.

I got a nice idea to find hackers faster. Normally staff does have "Helper" or "Moderator" for his/her name. But what if a Moderator looks like a normall player with Stone rank? If they do players maybe think they are just normall players! If I was a hacker I would not hack when I saw a Staff Member. But when he/she is like Stone rank the staff can NOT vote for like Skywars or Eggwars! I think this would be a nice idea!

Reactions: Quake_02 and Ghoste

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Sorry this was in the wrong thing... It doenst need to be in Support SOrry!
Here is the link to the Suggestions Subform: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/

Anyways I think staff members have the ability to use the command "/nick". I do not know how the command works (since I am not a Youtuber or a Staff Member), but I am assuming that is how /nick works, but hey good idea.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This isn't really needed because hackers or teamers don't really look out for any staff. They just hack/team or do something else which is against the rules and they don't care if they get a warn/banned/muted. I have experienced this loads of times before.

D

Deleted member 169486

I've seen players hack/team in games with more then one staff member. The only thing removing the prefix will do is stop players from being able to ask staff for help.

TheHunterBas

Apr 16, 2015
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This isn't really needed because hackers or teamers don't really look out for any staff. They just hack/team or do something else which is against the rules and they don't care if they get a warn/banned/muted. I have experienced this loads of times before.
Thats true, but I think there are still people who are afraid to be caught. So I think it can help to catch more teamers/hackers. On the other hand alot of people are recording hackers/teamers so at that point I agree with you.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I've seen players hack/team in games with more then one staff member. The only thing removing the prefix will do is stop players from being able to ask staff for help.
Unfortunately that's true :'(

Anyway I personally do not think this command will work that well. Players break rules anyway if they want to. Besides that lots of players record nowadays so even without a staff member lots of players get punished.
Making a staff member a stone ranker will not change a lot when it comes to punishing more rulebreakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom