Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hey there.

I am the founder of speedrun,com/cubecraft and am looking for help (if this is not the right part of the forums please direct me to where I can post this)

I am currently in need of any Cubecraft Java staff or Java players with alot of experience to help moderate decisions made for the speedrun.com page for the Java community.

Most of us moderators here all main bedrock but I want to expand out to the Java community to get some competition between players for records.

If any Java staff or Highly experienced Java Cubecraft players (prefferably at least having level 50+ on the server) would like to help that would be great.

Your role would be to:
1. Moderate and Verify speedruns on speedrun.com
2. Make helpful decisions and choices aswell as help us become knowledgeable of changes on the Java server.
3. Be active, interact with the community, help create a great place for Java players to hang out and talk.

Message me if your interested. Either here on the forums or on discord at GHSpaghetti#5358

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hey,

I'm just really confused. I'm willing to help, all tho you'll have to explain me what I should do because I don't know what the task really is now. If you're willing the help send me a DM on discord (Colleeee#0001). :)

Feb 23, 2021
I would be willing to help in anyway I can just DM me on discord Venus-lavish352 I will help in anyway I can

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hey,

I'm just really confused. I'm willing to help, all tho you'll have to explain me what I should do because I don't know what the task really is now. If you're willing the help send me a DM on discord (Colleeee#0001). :)
Also i sent you a friend request

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom