Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DidiLuna

Apr 6, 2020
i've read all the articles and it says that sentinel banned me for cheating....?
I ONLY play Skyblock,
I do not use a VPN and i did not cheat
i'm pretty new in minecraft and playing in servers so i don't know what to do, who do i contact? how do i appeal?
can someone help me please?

It says that i have a Blocked Connection and the error code is C496038

DidiLuna

Apr 6, 2020
Read this!
https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/blocked-connections-aod7sq/
If you have any question feel free to ask!
thatwas the first think i searched

it says "If your error code starts with a ‘c’, then your IP address is being blocked by Sentinel, our in-house anti-cheat system. Sentinel will now temporarily block specific connections when an account is caught cheating on it"

but i did not cheat, i've only played skyblocks and don't even know how to cheat :(

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm afraid that the only thing you can do is wait and try logging in again later. The duration of an IP block can vary between minutes and months and staff can't do anything about it, as mentioned in the article that Lello sent.

Reactions: Lello and Fisktratt

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
As mentioned above, Sentinel automatically calculates the duration of the block and you can't ask staff to remove it. This doesn't mean you're cheating. An account on your ip got caught cheating, therefore the block. Sometimes, it can be false, so you don't have to worry about you cheating. Please be patient until the block expires. If you have any questions, feel free to create a new thread or start a conversation with me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom