Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenex Fox

May 8, 2019
okay idk when but it was ages ago years ago i got banned permanently
i've been playing cubecraft on WIndows 10 edition of lately and im really back into minecraft but things is i hacked as a kid witch was stupid and i got banned on some servers one of them being cubecraft i managed to get unbanned on some others and i was wondering if i could appeal to get my account unbanned i have no intention on EVER hacking again due to there being not really much point.... minecraft java edtion doesn't really have as many players anymore and i wanna enjoy it while it lasts hacking on it at this point would just be sad.

i just want to say i am so sorry for my past behaviour it was childish i would really like to play cube craft again i promise i will respect the rules.

my username is FenexFox on MC but i was banned on my first username Thomaz336688 witch is why i can't appeal the normal way it just doesn't register my name change my appeal code was: 2039

i would be very grateful to be unbanned i know you have no reason to believe or trust me but i hope you can trust me and unban me i was banned years ago atleast over 2-3 years and i used to think hacking was cool witch no.... its not

thank you for your time
-Fenex (Thomas)

edit: i mentioned WIndows 10 edition cuz thats where ive been playing recently but my ban im appealing is on Java Edition

Here you go: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/Thomaz336688/JAVA
Just press appeal, fill in your appeal code and follow the steps displayed on your screen. You'll be unbanned automatically after you've completed this process. By the way, you goy banned because your account was compromised, not directly for hacking (even though the hacking is still a potential cause).

Fenex Fox

May 8, 2019
Just press appeal, fill in the appeal code and follow the steps displayed on your screen. You'll be unbanned automatically after you've completed this process. By the way, you goy banned because your account was compromised, not directly for hacking (even though the hacking is still a potential cause).
ah okay i just assumed it was at the same time i was going through a phase of hacking is cool mom!
but nah im not doing that again lol

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Just press appeal, fill in your appeal code and follow the steps displayed on your screen. You'll be unbanned automatically after you've completed this process. By the way, you goy banned because your account was compromised, not directly for hacking (even though the hacking is still a potential cause).
i think im unbanned now thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Locking this thread since it has been answered, and Yes you are unbanned. If you still have any questions, feel free to contact me or another member of staff ^-^

Reactions: Zombiepower
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Alexp192's profile.
You are cool Alex!:D
Apparently three years, so time for cake 🍰
1715552101512.png
Elenahh wrote on Livvv's profile.
Better!
Kazwa wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom