Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superherolinker

Dec 11, 2015
In my lab, brewing a poison potion
What I was about to say, someone of that age most likely wouldn't even consider the fact that evidence is still in their Minecraft files. They'd probably just delete the modded client folder and that's it.
Personally, I think that a ten year old kid wouldn't even bother hacking, but that's my opinion. He could've watched a tutorial.
Check the trash can, or recent downloads, you should see it

DavidV

Feb 11, 2016
Denmark
Well first of he does not even have useraccess to remove or install files. Reason is age and inexperience after having only been acustomed to PS4.
Even if you did remove it - it would still show up in the registration db, why I asked for the name of the file/programme.
I have no knowledge of the game, so a lot to learn in a few days:(
He uses Vanilla mod and the files there goes back to him starting with the game.

DavidV

Feb 11, 2016
Denmark
Well apparently there is no reason for us to do more. Strange game.
When David asked for what he did wrong, they considered that the appeal and declined the "appeal".
And since it is declined they will not comment on it nor will they consider an appeal - the decision is made.
We have asked for info or proof, but Again decision is made.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Well apparently there is no reason for us to do more. Strange game.
When David asked for what he did wrong, they considered that the appeal and declined the "appeal".
And since it is declined they will not comment on it nor will they consider an appeal - the decision is made.
We have asked for info or proof, but Again decision is made.
I'm not sure, but I don't think minecraft mods comes with an installer. You have to install it manually.Try to go to %appdata% and then the .minecraft folder. Once there, open the "versions" folder, and if you see a "mods" folder, open it too and tell us what you see (in both folders).

DavidV

Feb 11, 2016
Denmark
I'm not sure, but I don't think minecraft mods comes with an installer. You have to install it manually.Try to go to %appdata% and then the .minecraft folder. Once there, open the "versions" folder, and if you see a "mods" folder, open it too and tell us what you see (in both folders).
I posted a lot of screenshots yesterday in a conversation - i'll reuse them 2sec.

DavidV

Feb 11, 2016
Denmark
Here you go - but Again if they will not listen to appeal then....

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-13_17-6-26.png
    upload_2016-2-13_17-6-26.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 135
  • upload_2016-2-13_17-9-32.png
    upload_2016-2-13_17-9-32.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 122
  • upload_2016-2-13_16-32-46.png
    upload_2016-2-13_16-32-46.png
    166.3 KB · Views: 109
  • upload_2016-2-13_16-22-6.png
    upload_2016-2-13_16-22-6.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 133
  • upload_2016-2-13_17-3-56.png
    upload_2016-2-13_17-3-56.png
    224.2 KB · Views: 120

lAngelP

Feb 1, 2016
There is no .minecraft folder... Once you buy minecraft, you will get the official minecraft launcher, that creates a .minecraft folder. Without that I don't think your son will get unbanned, sorry.
Well first of he does not even have useraccess to remove or install files. Reason is age and inexperience after having only been acustomed to PS4.
Even if you did remove it - it would still show up in the registration db, why I asked for the name of the file/programme.
I have no knowledge of the game, so a lot to learn in a few days:(
He uses Vanilla mod and the files there goes back to him starting with the game.

The hacked clients don't leave anything on program db, since they are not installed as the normal programs are. Some clients have its own installers.
His son uses tekkit. That's why there is no .minecraft

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hello,
Your son was banned by @Stefanvld for the use of killaura, which is a 'hack' in minecraft that allows the user to attack any nearby entity without the possession of skill or accuracy. It essentially makes the user almost invincible in a 1v1 situation, and is extremely frustrating for other users, hence the harsh punishments that are distributed to anybody known to be under its usage. Stefanvld has been tagged, please await his reply, as he may be able to provide more information regarding your son's ban.

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
I've banned your son for kill aura. We don't ban people if they don't hack, and sending us pictures of your minecraft folder is no proof in my opinion. you can just remove the hacks and take a screenshot of a folder without hacks.
The only chance for your son to be unbanned is by appealing at https://appeals.ccgn.co , if your appeal has been unsuccessful and declined, you will not get unbanned.
If you have anymore questions, please make a conversation with me.

~Locked.

Reactions: gamingteenager
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom