Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 3, 2020
My name is Yohann. I'm an Indian 16 year old. I used to play on hypixel before, but was unfairly banned for "hacks derp" I was looking for good minecraft servers and am I glad I found this awesome server! This server is clearly better than hypixel but had lots of hackers, I'm planning to become active in the forums and in the discord and apply for helper when its the time. I think this server should include bedwars too, anyways, I know some python and java script and I hope to become a software engineer at google. I also have a youtube channel and I'm planning to upload skywars videos because I'm really good at the game. Anyways, see ya later!

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Congrats! Welcome to the server, were happy to welcome you here! I'm warning you already this server isnt any near Hypixel and that good! This includes the rules are different, the games are different, and the biggest part the pvp is different. Well if you play on 1.9 or higher atleast. I wish u have a good time on CubeCraft and hopefully i see you later! :D

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
My name is Yohann. I'm an Indian 16 year old. I used to play on hypixel before, but was unfairly banned for "hacks derp" I was looking for good minecraft servers and am I glad I found this awesome server! This server is clearly better than hypixel but had lots of hackers, I'm planning to become active in the forums and in the discord and apply for helper when its the time. I think this server should include bedwars too, anyways, I know some python and java script and I hope to become a software engineer at google. I also have a youtube channel and I'm planning to upload skywars videos because I'm really good at the game. Anyways, see ya later!

We are doing our best to improve Sentinel, so hopefully your cheater gripe will be solved soon. Also, I would be thrilled to have you on the staff team. Goodluck with your development career!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.