Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandrahuwu

Nov 11, 2019
Hi so the admin that banned me said i bypassed 4 times he is clearly lying and he does not want to unban i have being banned since january on my ban apparently my fourth bypasses account is my friend's account ohh but dont belief me i have a lots of clues when i got reported for teaming iam with the supossed 4th acount used to bypass in the video appear my self as for another player not hitting well we never did 2vs1 but i get it i teamed so i get ban but look at the video:
in the video my nick is zalejo_m99 and the other player is fran1033xd more clues? ok i have,compare my youtube account videos with hes to show that the "4th account" is not mine

my yt account is this one:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8AbNzQpD8gKeKNnq1VNkSA?view_as=subscriber
and the owner of the account is:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwPSZgujkNBQCryVUNpFzmQ

ohh need more clues in case you dont belief that is my account? ok i will show you an screenshot
if you check he and me are way different people so how in the world would i use he's account how would i even get it
so if your looking at this capitan gato and dont belief me i knew that was the 4th account that you say cause fran1033 called me and toll me that my name was on hes ban want a screenshot of it? sure i will also upload an screenshot of it ahh but im not even done cause all this time i was trying to calm down since he banned me for bypassing i dod bypass i admit it but not with four accounts 2 of them i didnt even have acess of it,more clues,i do have,
here is yuci777 youtube account check it and you may see he is way different then me he has a youtube video there he plays with hes account:
in all the accounts there is a video with our voices you may check to see that im not making this up so once again how in the world would i even have access to hes account why would he even give me hes account dont belief why would 2 people give their accounts knowing they will get ban for it, i have tried to talk to the admin he still doesnt belief me he still says im bypassing im not making this up i know i had to show this to him but on private conversations he ignores me so im doing it in where everyone can see im not lying if you want more clues well plz contact me i need help cause no one beliefs me i have putted screenshot with profs and whenever more clues and proves you need i will be glad to show them to you capitan gato cause since january you havent even heard of me not even belief me even if i dont get unban i will still posted on yt cause this is unfair for anyone. i will even make a videos with those two people to prove it.
MrAlej - YouTube - Brave 4_25_2020 10_10_06 PM (4).png
@Fran1033xDD - Discord 4_26_2020 4_59_31 PM.png
Hi _ CubeCraft Games - Brave 4_25_2020 9_58_52 PM.png
Hi _ CubeCraft Games - Brave 4_25_2020 9_59_23 PM.png
@Fran1033xDD - Discord 4_26_2020 5_30_43 PM.png

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I didn’t understand your problem, my brain froze :D
Can you please write your problem a bit shorter, what happened?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I completely understand that you’re frustrated. But I don’t think posting this will help you... if staff banned you they will have a good reason. If it’s for bypassing, the IP used by the accounts will most likely the same. And to be fair... the proof you’ve given is really all that good... but that’s not for me to judge but staff. If you think you’re banned unfairly and the staff member was not right. You can file a official complaint here!

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I completely understand that you’re frustrated. But I don’t think posting this will help you... if staff banned you they will have a good reason. If it’s for bypassing, the IP used by the accounts will most likely the same. And to be fair... the proof you’ve given is really all that good... but that’s not for me to judge but staff. If you think you’re banned unfairly and the staff member was not right. You can file a official complaint here!
Alright I understand it now. As Fesa said staff may have a fair reason for you to get punished.If you really insist you’re false banned you can make a ban apply up there in Fesa’s reply!

Alejandrahuwu

Nov 11, 2019
Hello!

As CapitanGato said your punishment will not be removed after having broken the rules after 4 bypasses and your ban is not going to be removed. I don't recommend you repeating the same thread if you will get the same answer.

You will have a link to CapitanGato's answer in your last thread here: https://imgur.com/diJ4BYu

-JoSeziTo
i did not bypassed 4 times

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
so how can tell them dude is the true i did bypassed but 4 times i didnt this is so stressfull so how can they help me
Okey, well
You can go to https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-feedback.53/ and write out what you think of the situation!
  • Be friendly
  • Be honest
  • Be precise
Admin’s will read this and review it! It will get looked over, you’ll have to be patient. I’m sorry

Reactions: Buuuddy

patito

Nov 9, 2019
California
Capitan already gave you an answer:
As i told you in our private conversation, after 4 bypasses your ban isn't going to be removed

Please refrain from making another thread like this. If you'd like, you can leave feedback about your interactions with Capitan here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom