Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sooz

Dec 2, 2017
Hello! I am Sooz but out of, Minecraft I am Tyler. Here I will be listing a few things about myself so you can get to know me better. 1) My favorite color is blue. 2) My favorite food is Mexican food, specifically tacos. 3) I love history and geography, my two most favorite subjects to talk and learn about. 4) My birthday is December 6th, 2003, and I am currently 13. 5) I have a dog, male, his name is Atari. 6) I live in the USA. 7) I am in the 8th grade. 8) I live in Minnesota. 9) And last but not least in my free time I like cooking/baking or reading books (I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter books). Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction and I hope that you got an image of who I am as a person. Hope to see you on CubeCraft.
-Sooz

Ayroh

Hello! I am Sooz but out of, Minecraft I am Tyler. Here I will be listing a few things about myself so you can get to know me better. 1) My favorite color is blue. 2) My favorite food is Mexican food, specifically tacos. 3) I love history and geography, my two most favorite subjects to talk and learn about. 4) My birthday is December 6th, 2003, and I am currently 13. 5) I have a dog, male, his name is Atari. 6) I live in the USA. 7) I am in the 8th grade. 8) I live in Minnesota. 9) And last but not least in my free time I like cooking/baking or reading books (I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter books). Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction and I hope that you got an image of who I am as a person. Hope to see you on CubeCraft.
-Sooz
Welcome to the forums, Sooz (aka Tyler)!

Harry Potter is such a great series!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just played two hours of Fnaf Four and it was so scary. I got bribed to do it and it was an experience (I really don't want to do that game ever again.)
BicolourSine41 wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
hi!
JokeKaedee wrote on Loskol's profile.
Wow.. why is the Duolingo owl kinda scary now...
Will it haunt me tonight?
JokeKaedee wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
meow!! 🍔
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Flamingoo??
Top Bottom