Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The Real Xevoro

Aug 19, 2015
US East Coast
I've been claiming this position for a while, but I think it's finally time to determine if it's true. I've claimed for the longest time to be the tallest cubecrafter. If you're wondering I'm 17, and stand at 6'7/200cm. Main reason is genetics considering I have a 6'5 dad and a 6'1 mom, but if you want to share your height go ahead.

Reactions: Azdo

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm 16 and 1,65m aka 5.4 - 5.5 feet.
pIpqY2w.jpg

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
15 and 195cm (6'4)

You're really tall for a 17 year old. Look at the bright side though, there's many advantages of being tall. Being able to touch the hoop in a basketball court, getting items from the top shelf in a grocery store. Embrace your tallness!
No. No.no. There's more bad things than good things. Like, rollercoasters are a no-go, I don't fit in my seat and if I do, I end up with either cramp in my legs or cramp in my back.
Oh yeah, school tables are waaaaay too small. I can't fit under them without stretching my legs (and thus annoying the one in front if me) or lifting the table, which causes pain.
Hell, I don't even fit in my bed...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom