Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
With fire. Not chemicals. Make sure to obey your basic fire safety rules!

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
slavic-gaming_o_5148181.jpg

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
._. Does someone have some Sodium I want to pour some Water over it, throw it and then yell 'Alahu Akbar'...

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Maybe we should stop saying "you can grow up to be president" some people are actually taking that to heart.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
So in my city currently, there are rumours of terrorists entering because 2 school children spotted "weird looking people with bags" in a small village in the same state as mine. So now, my city is on high alert. It is a fairly scary time but most likely, nothing will happen as this kind of happens once every month but the NSG (National Security Guards) easily resolve the issue. Also, lately there has been a lot, and I mean A LOT of rain here. There was a thunderstorm with extremely loud lightening :P

Also, now in the CubeCraft chat, you can type the words "Hack, Hackers, Hacker, Hacking" without the "you are not allowed to say this."

About my day: I wake up, go to school, come back and go for cricket training (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only) and then I come back and play Minecraft and use the forums. On Tuesday's and Thursday's, once I come back from school, I am on the forums and Minecraft again :P and I usually go swimming on those days. On Saturday and Sunday: forums, Minecraft and swimming. (You can see I am a sportsman ;))

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom