Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Yes! Exactly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but with more people!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mar 29, 2020
so we already have 10 friends with stone rank. but how about parties? 3 people per party is literally so little, you can only fit 2 of your best friends and no more! It wont be as extreme this time, but here's what i want

Stone: Limit 10 people
Iron: 15
Lapis: 20
Gold: 25
Diamond: 30
Emerald: 35
Obsidian: 40
Plus: +10

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
im not sure how many each rank can hold, but i think stone should be 5 maybe, 10 is still almost enough to fill any game (depending on what map and stuff of course). but for example TD with a party of 5, that would mean 1 random player who most likely leaves. still agree the parties should be slightly bigger for stone!

edit:
i just checked the store and these are the normal stats
stone: 3
iron: 4
lapiz: 5
gold: 6
diamond: 8
emerald: 10
obsidian: 20
plus: +5

i'd say stone, iron, lapiz and maybe gold could use a boost maybe, but obsidian already has 20, which is a lot! many obsidian ranks have plus, so thats 25. i think obsidian is fine as it is because of that

Reactions: Dreamer

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
im not sure how many each rank can hold, but i think stone should be 5 maybe, 10 is still almost enough to fill any game (depending on what map and stuff of course). but for example TD with a party of 5, that would mean 1 random player who most likely leaves. still agree the parties should be slightly bigger for stone!

edit:

i'd say stone, iron, lapiz and maybe gold could use a boost maybe, but obsidian already has 20, which is a lot! many obsidian ranks have plus, so thats 25. i think obsidian is fine as it is because of that
agree

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't agree. 10 players in a party is more than enough and you harshly see parties that big, so giving that perk to stone rank already is way too much. It's fine how it is now. Also ranks lose some value if you'd change this.
5 would be way more realistic then 3 for stone tho, most people want to play with more then just 2 friends, and joining with 2 parties is a struggle at times. gotta keep in mind not everyone is willing to spent money :)

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Currently, most people agree ranks are overpriced. If this is implemented, it will take value away from the ranks, making them even more overpriced. This means that less people will by ranks, so the server will have less of a budget to work with, which means games and updates will be of a mich lower quality.

I also agree with what Marieke2001 said.

Anyway, the best rank for its value is gold rank. Its 30 GBP, but if that’s too much, you can wait till the christmas when all ranks will be 40% off.

Sorry, but this is a no from me. Hope my suggestion about gold rank was helpful.
Thanks,
Owl

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I think there should be maybe a few more party slots for each rank, this is mainly because 3 is very small allowance in my opinion. I would prefer if each rank increased by 2 party slots each, so Stone could have 5 in a party and Iron could have 6 etc. The ones you have suggested seem very high and a bit extreme, I don't think someone with Obsidian needs 40 party slots especially since there are very few maps that even can handle that amount of players.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
You can barely play games as we do not have teams of 20 maps on eggwars, skywars or lucky island. Meaning that this would cause more crossteaming and other annoying situations.
kinda weird to allow obsidian to have 20 people then, dont you think? :P you wouldnt even be able to play some maps as they're smaller then 20, and no way to play among slimes or TD with a full party. i think something like +1 slot per rank would work. stone 5, iron 6, lapiz 7..... since most ranks still got other perks. its a decent amount of people for any rank and you can still play games without needing 2 parties, or having the curse called 'random teammates'

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
Hey, there!

As someone said above, I don't see anyone doing a big party on the server except a Youtuber or a Staff that is organizing an event with all the players, then it would be nice to have that amount, but nevertheless I I have to be honest enough to say that I can’t agree with your suggestion, at least for now and it’s not something that’s so important for the server’s developers, what I meant was that they’re working on other things for the future of the server, finally I wish you good luck in your suggestion.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey, there!

As someone said above, I don't see anyone doing a big party on the server except a Youtuber or a Staff that is organizing an event with all the players, then it would be nice to have that amount, but nevertheless I I have to be honest enough to say that I can’t agree with your suggestion, at least for now and it’s not something that’s so important for the server’s developers, what I meant was that they’re working on other things for the future of the server, finally I wish you good luck in your suggestion.
i mean, stone could really use an upgrade since 3 isnt enough for most people obviously, and as i mentioned before, random teammates are a pain :P

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
I don't agree. 10 players in a party is more than enough and you rarely see parties that big, so giving that perk to stone rank already is way too much. It's fine how it is now. Also ranks lose some value if you'd change this.
I agree with this message from Maaarijn. If they are going to change it. The value will be lost from a lot of ranks. I don't agree with this suggestion

Mar 29, 2020

edit:

Gold has only 6???? no way. i've heard on other servers u could have 20 no rank

Mar 29, 2020
Let me check the price of obsidian rank and...HOLLY COW!! 185 DOLLARS??? no wonder cubecraft is a lot unpopular than it used to be in 2016

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I agree with this message from Maaarijn. If they are going to change it. The value will be lost from a lot of ranks. I don't agree with this suggestion
ranks have a lot of other perks that are worth a lot more tho. and besides, it wouldnt really ruin the value if the ranks go up by a little too. the least they could do is stone to have 4 or 5 slots, since thats a decent amount of people. imagine playing eggwars with 2 friends, and then a map like magic, so you're doomed to have a random teammate who might be a troll or a solo players, which happens way too much actually

Reactions: 404Owl
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom