Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we Technoblade statue in the lobby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
I don't think adding a statue to memorialize him would fit in with the Cubecraft Community. Many other people here have stated the various reasons why.
I'd like to suggest an alternative that is both respectful to the memory of Technoblade, and lucrative enough to be worth the development resources needed to implement it.

Cube I would LOVE a pig with a crown 🐖 👑 as a buddy in the lobbies. I would buy it in a heartbeat. There are THOUSANDS of other players in both the Java and Bedrock communities that would purchase this cosmetic and likely never change it. You could add it as either part of a larger bundle for full price, or leave it at like $3 or $5 as a standalone cosmetic. This is how I would like Cubecraft to memorialize and honor Technoblades memory and influence on Minecraft as a whole.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
that's actually a really good idea we could pay him tribute without having to have an entire statue of him on a server that he didn't play on

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Top Bottom