Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we Technoblade statue in the lobby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lazerbro

Aug 10, 2022
Korea
Pronouns
He/Him
I think we should have a Technoblade statue in the lobby and have a quest to find it. This would be a true commemoration of Technoblade's death as he has been such a big influence over Minecraft itself.

• Haha
Reactions: ENDERIUM

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
This has been suggested before and it was decided it would not be implemented due to the fact he barely played Cubecraft.

Reactions: Silco

lazerbro

Aug 10, 2022
Korea
Pronouns
He/Him
He influenced the people and all the people of cubecraft. and Cubecraft is a part of Minecraft.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
there are a lot of cubecraft players who have never watched technoblade's videos and the reason is because technoblade played on hypixel

lazerbro

Aug 10, 2022
Korea
Pronouns
He/Him
And this would be as a tribute to he was as a person, not a player in Minecraft. We are trying to tribute him.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
cubecraft is a minecraft server it doesn't have to pay him tribute just because he was a good person

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think we should have a Technoblade statue in the lobby and have a quest to find it. This would be a true commemoration of Technoblade's death as he has been such a big influence over Minecraft itself.
This had sense on Hypixel, because many of its players are there thanks to Technoblade. His death is indeed a tragedy and even though he had an enormous influence over the whole minecraft community, he didn't use to play on CubeCraft and adding a Technoblade tribute on the lobby and a quest to find it wouldn't just make sense as he didn't influence on CubeCraft.

lazerbro

Aug 10, 2022
Korea
Pronouns
He/Him
As someone else has just commented, just because he didn't play CubeCraft doesn't mean that he should not be commemorated by the community of Minecraft. This would be so special to him if he were to be alive, he would be so happy to see how much people were willing to give back for all he had done for us. Most of us have been influenced by him in one way or the other so why not give back?

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
tell me good reason why should we as a cc community care you Technoblade... the thing that he was big influence to Minecraft isnt that true... he was big influence to english speaking countries which are minor in the minecraft community

Last edited:

human being

Jan 23, 2022
having a statue of technoblade in a cubecraft lobby would be irrelevant because he didn't play cubecraft if you want to give back to him you can lobby for hypixel to have a statue of him

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
The only ones who influenced here Vegetta777 and Willyrex, Hispanic youtubers who now make Series of more than 100 caps xD.
I don't see any point in paying homage to Technoblade, I just didn't even play here.
It's like doing an Avicii tribute at a classical music concert, it just doesn't work.

lazerbro

Aug 10, 2022
Korea
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not saying have something permanent like AccursedArrows51's statue in eggwars, but something temporary or not even a statue, even like a day worth of a hunt in memory of Techno (MAY HE RIP), or something like an event or something.

Reactions: guinea_pigcrown5687

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not saying have something permanent like AccursedArrows51's statue in eggwars, but something temporary or not even a statue, even like a day worth of a hunt in memory of Techno (MAY HE RIP), or something like an event or something.
There isnt AccursedArrow's statue anymore

• Sad
Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom