Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should cubecraft add this notifacation?

• Total voters

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Sometimes it can be hard find out if you teammate is dead or not. I think it would be good if when they die, an alert should appear on-screen like the "No cross teaming is aloud", but instead says: "your teammate <username> has died." I think this would be a good idea, because unless you know their gamer-tag, you would still need to scroll through the feed to see if they have died. At the moment, if they die it just seems as if they vanish. This would be helpful as it would make you know how many players are left in the match.

Edit: On egg-wars, I meant to say when they are eliminated but i forgot. Sorry for any confusion. Because yes, It would be annoying if every time they died (and re-spawned) you would get notified.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quis

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I like this idea (also for java edition). It should be a little smaller then the ‘cross teaming is not allowed’ message, because when you are fighting it could me annoying.

Eggwars should only have it when your team mate was killed when your egg was distroyed.
Good point it would be a bit obnoxious if it's too big.

Reactions: Quis

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
I think the scoreboard is already good enough as I don't really want pop ups on my screen mid game. That might just be me though.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
If there was a poll, i will vote no, because you are already able to see it in your scoreboard (if you have a scoreboard on). But getting more warnings is always good :).
Yeah this exactly, there really is no point to this being added since you can just look at the scoreboard and see if they are dead or not.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I would like this in chat. I always am surprised when I’m the only team member left. It’s a +1 from me!

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
I think that it could be a good idea, but in my opinion in eggwars the message should only appear when the team egg is already broken.

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Sometimes it can be hard find out if you teammate is dead or not. I think it would be good if when they die, an alert should appear on-screen like the "No cross teaming is aloud", but instead says: "your teammate <username> has died." I think this would be a good idea, because unless you know their gamertag, you would still need to scroll through the feed to see if they have died. At the moment, if they die it just seems as if they vanish. This would be helpful as it would make you know how many players are left in the match.

Edit: On eggwars, I meant to say when they are eliminated but i forgot. Sorry for any confusion.
I love this idea, sometimes I’m playing duos or squads and it’s a cool feature to see when your teammate dies. I vote Yes!

Reactions: Ben5124
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom