Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

prototype464

Jul 29, 2017
North Carolina, United States.
My reports were always video recordings, only the last time I had ever reported a hacker was a guy with Emerald rank hitting people 3 times with a sword as they fell off a ledge. He didn't miss a single swing and hit with perfect timing, I recorded a short clip of it and instead he got away scot-free and I got a 30 day warning for using a minimap mod. Seriously? That's not even funny. Donators and players alike should be punished equally.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
My reports were always video recordings, only the last time I had ever reported a hacker was a guy with Emerald rank hitting people 3 times with a sword as they fell off a ledge. He didn't miss a single swing and hit with perfect timing, I recorded a short clip of it and instead he got away scot-free and I got a 30 day warning for using a minimap mod. Seriously? That's not even funny. Donators and players alike should be punished equally.

That doesn’t exactly sound suspicious. I don’t believe Cubecraft staff are biased towards ranked people, I heard that they have banned plenty of ranked people. You on the other hand, should have read the rules before playing, it is your fault for using minimap, and you should not be angry at that.

xTnts

Feb 2, 2019
Before 1.14 came out i have only ever ran into a hacker on eggwars twice, unfortunately im not skilled enough at screen shotting while fighting and i didnt remember to screenshot the names so i could report. but i have ran into 4 possibly 5 hackers in 3 games and all names were different.View attachment 152462
Probably because of new version, new clients will come out.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016

Post a link to the video where you think the person is hacking.

xTnts

Feb 2, 2019
You shouldnt have really used the minimap mod https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/list-of-allowed-mods.122155/ , but 100% agree they need a better anticheat on java. It sadly happens though. Imo some of the staff are biased, some are not.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Well I sometimes use my mini map from the better pvp mod. You can’t see entity’s on this map. So it’s basically only the map around me. And this is allowed. Because it doesn’t give me a strong advantage against other players. It’s just fun to see the map, like in minerware.
Example of a record with the mini map.

prototype464

Jul 29, 2017
North Carolina, United States.
"
Well I sometimes use my minimap from the Better PvP mod. You can’t see entities on this map. So it’s basically only the map around me. And this is allowed. Because it doesn’t give me a strong advantage against other players. It’s just fun to see the map, like in Minerware. Example of a recording with the mini map:"

Exactly, I was using it at the time shortly after CubeCraft had turned off entities for minimap mods and still got a warning. It's nice to see what kind of area I'm dealing with, what's on the map, yk?

And contrary to what someone said, minimaps, for the most part, are allowed. I use BetterPvP as well for the damage indicators and minimap, and damage indicators are more of an advantage than minimaps are!!

"Utility Mods:
Mods like mini-maps, ArmorStatusHUD, ToggleSprint, DamageIndicators, and Optifine, Replay Mod which give the player small conveniences which don't majorly impact gameplay."

So please don't tell me to read the rules when you don't even know if I already have. Plus, aside from that short list of rules on the thread shared by xTnts, no one reads the massive, long-as-heck EULA for anything in general. There is always bound to be some confusion.

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
Before 1.14 came out i have only ever ran into a hacker on eggwars twice, unfortunately im not skilled enough at screen shotting while fighting and i didnt remember to screenshot the names so i could report. but i have ran into 4 possibly 5 hackers in 3 games and all names were different.View attachment 152462
I see it too, a lot of cheaters :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom