Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
@HuracanFTW hi, I want to read your opinion
Hello, Huracan here!

Thanks for tagging me in this thread @Est07!

I like the concept and the details of this map, but in my opinion' it needs something more.
It's currenlty quite empty, he could maybe add some terraforming or something else to place under the drinks and burger.
By adding non-spawn islands around the middle is island, he could improve the gameplay like this. If you don't understand what I mean by this, you can always checkout the build teams Twitter and search for the map dinosaurs. This map has some islands conected to the main island, this gives a totaly diffrent experience of playing a skywars game.

Anyway this map is way better than most of the submission we get here!
Nice work and I hope you're going to edit it a bit, so it will be good enough for the network.

Greetings,

Huracan

Reactions: shinizz

Est07

Dec 20, 2015
México wey!
www.youtube.com
Hello, Huracan here!

I like the concept and the details of this map, but in my opinion' it needs something more.
It's currenlty quite empty, he could maybe add some terraforming or something else to place under the drinks and burger.
By adding non-spawn islands around the middle is island, he could improve the gameplay like this. If you don't understand what I mean by this, you can always checkout the build teams Twitter and search for the map dinosaurs. This map has some islands conected to the main island, this gives a totaly diffrent experience of playing a skywars game.

Nice work and I hope you're going to edit it a bit, so it will be good enough for the network.

Greetings,

Huracan
Thank you for the answer!! :) sure, I understood so right now I´m going to edit the map! (I speak spanish sry if I wrote something bad)

D

Deleted member 15612

Thank you for the answer!! :) sure, I understood so right now I´m going to edit the map! (I speak spanish sry if I wrote something bad)
Hablo español también, si necesitas ayuda en algo solo pídemelo :>
Hello, Huracan here!

Greetings,

Huracan
WHY ARE YOU SO ELEGANT ALWAYS USING THIS FONT YOU RUDE
GREETINGS
SAMUEL

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
Dont tag random ppl, only people who are online!
That doesn't make sence at all... The people he tagged are staff members and could possibly help him to get his map on the network.
This isn't the first time that I see you annoying people, stop doing this because it doesn't only annoy players, but staff too...

Anyway @Est07, you did a great job. It only needs some little improvements to make it good enough to be added in my opinion.

Greetings,

Huracan

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom