Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
CubeCraft, CubeCraft, CubeCraft, CubeCraft, CubeCraft, CubeCraft, CubeCraft, CubeCraft.
What is going on? Were is the halloween theme?

I would like to suggest you a halloween theme, that you could use to celebrate on the forums too and not just in the game ;)
Link: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x-halloween.4605/

@Mac pls, you gotta agree we need a halloween theme on here ;_;

Reactions: Lezappen

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Seems redundant to be honest. It would mean that there will be a bit of a downtime on forums, then again in a week time when Halloween is done. :P

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
I dont think we need to put more work onto the staff they gave us halloween on the server, putting it on the forums even if it wouldnt last forever doesnt make sense.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
I dont think we need to put more work onto the staff they gave us halloween on the server, putting it on the forums even if it wouldnt last forever doesnt make sense.
It is to celebrate the event and also it doesn't take long. Connect to FTP, upload to fpt and acp. Edit the style fast (Takes 1 hour) and there you go. You can save it and use it later when the halloween event comes!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Reactions: Zrathex
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom