Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mathwhizkid

Oct 27, 2015
1. This is a issue i see in all the games i play. People quitting in-game at the start which gives a less likely chance for the humans to win. I would suggest temporary banning people FROM THE ENDER so it would encourage people not to quit (Ive seen this on other servers for unrelated games before)
I found this bug ingame, showing 2 humans when the Scoreboard says 1
2016-11-03_20.35.33.png
I would want this game to be on all year, because its very fun to play and i remember the chunk having this on all year so it would be fun to have it all year :)

Reactions: Ping Ether

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I mean, Why temporarily ban players from ender if they leave the game?
The game wasn't designed to be balanced since it's temporary, I'm sure it would've been balanced if it was a long-term game.
The reason people leave is because they want to be the ender. If they don't get that privilege then they leave. No biggie, right?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
There is only 1 Human that other one didnt click on Respawn
This^.

It happens in Skywars as well. If someone doesn't press respawn, they are still considered, by the system, alive, until they press respawn, they go into spectator mode.

As for your suggestion, I do not think that this would be good. If Ender were to stay, it is down to the community, in the end, on whether to leave or not. The staff can't force them not to leave, as that ruins the whole atmosphere of the game.

As for your petition, I'd love for Ender to stay, but CubeCraft likes to keep festive games at the time they are out. This includes games like "The Christmas Games", or "Snow Down" (I believe that was the name o_O).

Reactions: NedGaming

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
This^.

It happens in Skywars as well. If someone doesn't press respawn, they are still considered, by the system, alive, until they press respawn, they go into spectator mode.

As for your suggestion, I do not think that this would be good. If Ender were to stay, it is down to the community, in the end, on whether to leave or not. The staff can't force them not to leave, as that ruins the whole atmosphere of the game.

As for your petition, I'd love for Ender to stay, but CubeCraft likes to keep festive games at the time they are out. This includes games like "The Christmas Games", or "Snow Down" (I believe that was the name o_O).
Jep :) @zDutchie Lock :D

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Banning people who leave goes a little bit to far, there's not much you can do against it. You have it in every game that people leave so you can't force them to stay in the game.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I would suggest temporary banning people FROM THE ENDER so it would encourage people not to quit
Players will not be banned for leaving a game. This is not fair at all.
I found this bug ingame, showing 2 humans when the Scoreboard says 1
As stated above, someone didn't click respawn yet.
I would want this game to be on all year,
Check out this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom