Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TIbblezz

Dec 28, 2016
Hi Guys! I came here today to give a suggestion about my favorite game ever, Eggwars. Donors pay a lot of money for ranks. Well Most ranks xD. And I want to give them another option of Health types in Eggwars. Half Health, this will help the game end a bit quicker if you don't have as much time. You think it would b unfair because People that have armor would die easily to less armored people, but they would die way easier, like if naked, maybe 2 hits. I don't know, I was just playing eggwars and I thought of this Idea. Most people will probably find something bad about it like always though :P

Reactions: DocMenios

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Nah. People would die waaaayyyy too fast, it's not even fun anymore if it would be added.

TIbblezz

Dec 28, 2016
Nah. People would die waaaayyyy too fast, it's not even fun anymore if it would be added.
Yeah but that is sorta the point though. If people are in a rush, and. People probably won't want it so that would also encourage them to buy a rank.

TIbblezz

Dec 28, 2016
not exactly , but you have right.Also hackers have killaura and 5 blocks reach!
That is true, Well not all hackers. But most. Even more than 5 block reach. But anyways, I don't know what to say but hope for the best for no hacker and if there is just leave or whatever.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
That is true, Well not all hackers. But most. Even more than 5 block reach. But anyways, I don't know what to say but hope for the best for no hacker and of there is just leave or whatever.
agree , just have patience and wait for the new anicheat, also after the new anticheat is out , your idea should be added :)

Reactions: TIbblezz

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Sorry, but I do not like your idea. It would be to easy to kill someone, especially with an axe or a strong sword.
Now, I am talking about Hardcore and Normal - in Overpowered it seems like a good idea. But I am against it.

Keep it up with inventing ideas!

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
This is a great idea

Adds variety and more options for donors!
Half health will cause players to CHARISH their lives more

Also, Quicker game!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi Guys! I came here today to give a suggestion about my favorite game ever, Eggwars. Donors pay a lot of money for ranks. Well Most ranks xD. And I want to give them another option of Health types in Eggwars. Half Health, this will help the game end a bit quicker if you don't have as much time. You think it would b unfair because People that have armor would die easily to less armored people, but they would die way easier, like if naked, maybe 2 hits. I don't know, I was just playing eggwars and I thought of this Idea. Most people will probably find something bad about it like always though :p
I like this idea! It has been suggested before though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom