Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Developers are improving the existing one = there's not really a need to create entirely new one.
You can always help the entire server by reporting those cheaty guys!

vertax_

Sep 1, 2023
Developers are improving the existing one = there's not really a need to create entirely new one.
You can always help the entire server by reporting those cheaty guys!
i know i will help the community when i will be a helper

D

Deleted member 511644

Hey!

I absolutely understand the frustrations of coming across cheaters. I can tell you that our Developers are actively working on the Anticheat to improve it, however, unfortunately, it's a big cat and mouse game, when Anticheats get updated, cheat client developers will make new bypasses, in a way that Sentinel is not detecting or banning them.

In the mean time, you can help us by finding and banning cheaters by reporting them by the following ways:
* Reporting players on Java with the /report command. (Iron+ Rank, Java only, cheaters only)
* Reporting Java Players via https://reports.cubecraft.net with evidence.
* Reporting Java and Bedrock players via the /sr command (Free usage, cheaters only)
* Reporting Bedrock players via the forums here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-player-reports.88/ (Evidence required)

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything you do it
Good luck in you life
GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Top Bottom