Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flin

Jun 28, 2020
Dear Admins, I've been playing skywars for a very long time. I have seen many hackers. I've seen that you've banned a 1,000 hackers in the past year. But I still see hackers. Please put an admin on every game. There are too many hackers!!!

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
Hey! I think it is not possible to have an admin in every game, unfortunately :(
However, there is something you can do to 'punish' these hackers. You can report them!
Take a look at this subforum.

Reactions: Wolvine

YawnnTeddy

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2020
Do you know how to record evidence? If you're on Windows 10, you can check your 'Captures Setting' on Windows 10 if it is set to record the last 15 or 30 seconds. This command is Ctrl+Shift+G keys. To start a recording and end it, the command is Ctrl+Shift+R. Evidence can be submitted by uploading it to a recommended video hosting website and including in the report. :)HOWEVER, please also know that the hackers get sent the url of the video evidence too, meaning if you submit through your youtube channel and 'allow comments' in the video upload settings, you might be in for a blast from the hackers :/. Maybe create a separate youtube account to get around that.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Do you know how to record evidence? If you're on Windows 10, you can check your 'Captures Setting' on Windows 10 if it is set to record the last 15 or 30 seconds. This command is Ctrl+Shift+G keys. To start a recording and end it, the command is Ctrl+Shift+R. Evidence can be submitted by uploading it to a recommended video hosting website and including in the report. :)HOWEVER, please also know that the hackers get sent the url of the video evidence too, meaning if you submit through your youtube channel and 'allow comments' in the video upload settings, you might be in for a blast from the hackers :/. Maybe create a separate youtube account to get around that.
Hi! Please avoid Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.
- Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom