Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kquirim

Jul 24, 2019
You must report them at first, they don't know when someone is hacking if no one is reported.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
There have been a LOT of hackers today, please send out some mods
Lots of staff members are on vakantion ( i guess) the staff members that aren't are trying there best to help players not only in game but also on the forums and the discord and the report site. Thats why there are not always staff available to help. As you said you reported them all and will be banned soon thats nice and a lot of hackers less :D

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Lots of staff members are on vakantion ( i guess) the staff members that aren't are trying there best to help players not only in game but also on the forums and the discord and the report site. Thats why there are not always staff available to help. As you said you reported them all and will be banned soon thats nice and a lot of hackers less :D

I reported a few hackers on the site yesterday and they were handled within 30 minutes, so they are doing their job :)

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I reported a few hackers on the site yesterday and they were handled within 30 minutes, so they are doing their job :)
Some times it will be really fast. Ad what time do you live because some live later than other when there are no staff online.

barisart

Jun 13, 2019
does someone know, how to record in minecraft (wich program i can use) so i can report hackers?

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
does someone know, how to record in minecraft (wich program i can use) so i can report hackers?
There are a lot of record programs you can use.
Bandicam
Obs
Nvidia highlights
And more video capture apps.
Bandicam is for people who doesn't have a really good pc or just lazy to open up other programs.
Obs. You need a pritty good pc to record on that and it cost a lot of time to set it up good. When you have it it is really nice to use.
Nvidia highlights. You need a nvidia graphics card to record on that. If you have that i think its the best think to use. Doesn't take a really long time and its also good quality.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Se que ahi un poco de hackers y gracias al staff que añadio el /report para jugadores normales, pero si ya se les acabo los reportes seria muy útil descargar un programa para grabar, asi ayudaras bastante a la comunidad grabando hackers o jugadores que rompen reglas, :D puedes hacer informes aca https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

English.

I know there is a bit of hackers and thanks to the staff that added the / report for normal players, but if the reports are over it would be very useful to download a program to record, so you will help the community by recording hackers or players who break rules , :D you can make reports here https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
No sirve de nada grabar y reportar, por 2 razones: 1- Cuando el mod mire el reporte en la página el anticheat ya pudo haber baneado ese jugador.
2- Los hackers tienen muchas alts, que son cuentas públicas, si les banean da igual, puede entrar con otra y así sucesivamente, este problema solo se puede solucionar cambiando el anticheat,añadiendo mas moderadores o mudando a 1.9 todo el servidor ya que ahí el anticheat es muy bueno y es casi imposible encontrar hackers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom