Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes, Coincidence

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

7F5_

Aug 30, 2018
Ive known about cubecraft for a while now but only now joined it. And i have only encountered 1 issue. *Hackers* Now i dont know if its like this in other games but ive played about 5 games of sw so far and all except from one had a hacker in the game and i mean blatant. Is this just bad luck or is this server riddled with hackers?

Reactions: God.
D

Deleted member 352903

there are lots of hackers in 1.8
there are almost no hackers in 1.9, just one once a while

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Ive known about cubecraft for a while now but only now joined it. And i have only encountered 1 issue. *Hackers* Now i dont know if its like this in other games but ive played about 5 games of sw so far and all except from one had a hacker in the game and i mean blatant. Is this just bad luck or is this server riddled with hackers?

We understand that in the community and as in any server there will be people using illegal Clients. Anti-cheat [Sentinel] does its work in both. Likewise we can provide reporting to players using illegal clients in this page with video evidence: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report have a nice day! ^^

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
So if you see a hacker just report it! It's not that hard, ;)

_Sadlyyy

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2018
Yeah, 1.8 Have Many Hacker's annoying. If you saw a hacker take a video and send reports.cubecraft.net/report . Staff member's help you ;)

Reactions: Alpalish

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
Like Niels said, every server got hackers. You can't prevent it, i think it's kind-off a wave thing. Sometimes the hackers are gone for a very long time and then they're back. And ofcourse the Minecraft alts is a populair thing these days.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
+25 CPS is must be ban :/
Yes, ofcourse that's worth a ban. But it's not only that. People use wallhack, aimassist all that sort of stuff, it's not just only the CPS. You need to think about alot more than that. Also the hacks are evolving, so you have hacks with 10 cps but they hit alot. It doesn't depend on just the CPS a certain player has. But i agree, but yeah alot of hack clients don't use so much CPS.

Alpalish

Aug 8, 2018
Yes, ofcourse that's worth a ban. But it's not only that. People use wallhack, aimassist all that sort of stuff, it's not just only the CPS. You need to think about alot more than that. Also the hacks are evolving, so you have hacks with 10 cps but they hit alot. It doesn't depend on just the CPS a certain player has. But i agree, but yeah alot of hack clients don't use so much CPS.
You are right.Come fast prevention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom