Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
They're doing both at the moment. They recently hired an Anti-cheat developer so improvements will be made soon. Cubecraft is also expanding its staff team, they hope to reach 100 staff members by the end of 2020. This will speed up the process of reports and the number of people banned by Sentinel.
Oh really! I had no clue that they are going for 100 staff members. This will most definitely boost the server a lot. The new anti-cheat will probably help even more as well.

Reactions: Technosword

Some Gaming

May 20, 2020
There are so many hackers since the quarantine started there are 2 options for you you fix it and ban them all by yourself so we dont need to do that or else ill quit Cubecraft for ever its your choose I'm sick of it or else Ima get my own hacks if ur too dumb to find the hackers i dont care anymore

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi, we recently hired 3 new anti cheat developers! This means Sentinel will get improved again, but this might take a few days/weeks. Please remain patient, it’ll all be worth the wait! Locked.

Reactions: Rebeka
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom